QoL game improvements - ***PARTS 1, 2, 3 & 4! UPDATE*** (Comments) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• We still need some kind of mod management
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Btw, what's the point with that "going back to last screen" icon? We still have the arrow at the left upside corner, it's used for that isn't it?

Trully, that update (part 3) doesn't seem to be very usefull...

I was wondering the same thing. Some times it takes a couple taps of the arrow but it will get you there.
  • I dunno if this has been said before, but could we get some kind of stat or notification telling us if we defended in arena successfully?
  • Marvel Future Fight used to have a glorified back button that didn't go all the way back, in addition to an actual back button. They added a home button so people could go back to the main screen if they wanted to. That was a quality of life improvement, and players were thankful for the introduction of what they now want to take away from us. This change is a quality of life unimprovement. It's a terrible idea and will waste time more than it saves. Every change I've seen so far is very welcome, except for this idea. Please do not implement this change the way it's being presented. Keep the home button. Add a new glorified back button if you must, but don't remove the home button, which serves a useful purpose, one far more useful than the back button or the new glorified back button. It saves time when you want to get out of what you're in so you don't have to hit the back button a bunch of times. This change increases the time it will take to do that in the name of making things easier. It will not make things easier.
  • Shard re arrangements. Every 3 months you should rotate to a different (but similarly leveled) shard. I'm tired of fighting the same 10 to 15 guys every day.
  • Also add more guild synergy. Either with guild vs guild or bonuses if everyone in the guild does well in arena etc.
  • Love the updates. Please fix the guild list for daily 600. That makes it very hard to check on who is doing the daily.
  • I'm still waiting for more clones to be added to the game like the guys from Delta Squad. Please, I'm begging ya.
  • What about Timezone change?
    Changing for crystal once a month at least?
    This would be the one and only real QoL improvement for me.

• Plz quality of life improvement on mods, let us set mods just like your letting us set squads for raids. Plz plz plz
  • New home button seems pointless, please keep it how it it so we have a fast way to get back to the homescreen!

Hoping to see "Mod sets" in part 4.
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    New home button seems pointless, please keep it how it it so we have a fast way to get back to the homescreen!

No for the Ships. Everytime I go in the challenge or shipments and I want to go back, I have to pass through the home screen and scroll to the right to see the fleet and click on it. Will save some time and it's more practice.
  • i didn't read all the comments so apologies if someone already posted this but when viewing someone's ship fleet it only shows 5 ships whereas fleets are actually 6 ships (including the capital ship).
  • Love the guild leader spamming option xD Be prepared....
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Nightlores wrote: »
    New home button seems pointless, please keep it how it it so we have a fast way to get back to the homescreen!

No for the Ships. Everytime I go in the challenge or shipments and I want to go back, I have to pass through the home screen and scroll to the right to see the fleet and click on it. Will save some time and it's more practice.

You do know there's a Back button in the left upper corner
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • These changes are nice. But by far the worst part of the game is gear. I don't think it went far enough to fix the fact I need 400 furnaces that will take me years to get at the present rate.
  • I rather like the ability to tag 'favorites'.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Ztyle wrote: »

No. I've to check :smile:
  • Ztyle wrote: »

Exactly, so I really don't get why we need two buttons with the same function.
  • Squad selection is completely useless if it doesn't deal with mods. You have to be a total **** if you forget what squads to use in raids.

Lol I must be a total **** then. This is the feature I wanted the most. I have 70 7* toons. Between Guild Raids, GW, SA and Missions I have at least 12 Squad layouts I use. I also like to try different Squads in different layouts. And all them Jawas just look the same. I also like to experiment with different Squads so this is a HUGE time saver for me
  • what up fellas. do we know when we're actually gonna get all these QOL updates?

This afternoon?
    March?

Thanks
  • If you can't find your **** using both hands and a torch, then I can see that the favourite toon/ship button will be a god send. If you can, then it's pretty useless.

How about fixing the daily 600 counter instead.
  • please fix the daily ticket glitch so guild leaders stop wrongly accusing members of not getting their 600 and requiring them of posting screens daily. It's HORRIBLE. PLEASE.
  • As a guild leader, this is all I wanted. A way to send messages to members that actually gets through. Thank you. So much. So very much.

We were on the brink of kicking out upwards of half our guild because they never read the chat. Hopefully this changes things.
  • I seriously don't get the problem people have with the speedup and sniping in SA. How is sniping at 5 minutes and tying up your Squad and mine so no one can fight fair. If they can auto battle and beat you then they probably should finish higher then you. And remember what ever they do to you, you can also do to them. That's what makes it fair.
  • Can we please get the ability to "deconstruct" a toon? I would like to remove all the gear from a toon I don't use anymore, put it on a monthly cooldown so it doesn't get over used.

I agree with the rest as some better mod manage interface. I would like to see the ability of seeing mods equipped on other toons in the filtered list. Put a picture of the toon on the bottom right of the mod if it's equipped somewhere else.

I love the first 2 updates, but not so excited about the 3rd. It would be nice to the see the arena power/rank in the ally picture as well as guild.

Thanks!
  • Alanis wrote: »
    I seriously don't get the problem people have with the speedup and sniping in SA. How is sniping at 5 minutes and tying up your Squad and mine so no one can fight fair. If they can auto battle and beat you then they probably should finish higher then you. And remember what ever they do to you, you can also do to them. That's what makes it fair.

I agree - you don't get it. It has nothing to do with "fair" or "not fair". Of course it's fair, in the sense that anyone and everyone can do it. In terms of the issue, as it applies specifically to squad arena, is that it seems to be a not-so-thinly-veiled attempt to generate more crystal usage. If you know someone can snipe you in under 45 seconds (and no, at 4x, you wouldn't need to auto to snipe in less than 45 seconds - I can do it in 2 minutes on full manual), you will have to refresh with 5 minutes and 30 seconds or less just to prevent being sniped. The point being that people will have to refresh more to "lock out" closer to their payout times. That's the reason for the concern.

In an arena payout system that is already far too dependent on being available at a set time, narrowing that time window even more - and thus forcing people to refresh more to maintain or attain a rank they could prior to the "improvement" is a little concerning.

PLEASE NOTE: This issue will NOT improve, even if you are allowed to change your payout time. It will just move the problem.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Alanis wrote: »
    I seriously don't get the problem people have with the speedup and sniping in SA. How is sniping at 5 minutes and tying up your Squad and mine so no one can fight fair. If they can auto battle and beat you then they probably should finish higher then you. And remember what ever they do to you, you can also do to them. That's what makes it fair.

The problem is yes you can do this to them and they can do it to you. That might make it fair but it also makes it infuriating. You can get dropped from #1 to #5 in the last minute and lose out on 200 crystals... not because someone was better than you but just because they were more lucky.

If they rewarded based on highest rank in the day, this problem goes away.

If 2 people can auto each other into rank #1 easily, who really is rank #1? In my opinion they are both deserving of rank #1 rewards.
  • How about mod shop has 3 extra premium mods at bottom, all at lvl 12 showing all max secondaries.....
This discussion has been closed.