Shard:Падме Амидала , Lorne Malvo, NES, The Force, Huatimus, JB2187, Trash Compactor

Prev1
remand
10 posts Member
edited January 2017
Shard:Падме Амидала , Lorne Malvo, NES, The Force, Huatimus, JB2187, Trash Compactor
and other players.
lets be friends and chat here)
or anyone can add my skype: remand. (yes, there is a dot in the end of skype login)
expecially looking for Падме Амидала - lets stop war).
в особенности ищу Падме Амидала - хватит нам воевать)

Replies

• Heyyy found you
  • Sonnel
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    What's your payout time, in US-EST time? Mine is 6pm EST
  • remand
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    mine is UTC+3, so we don't interfere in each other grind. but if you need any help in taking 1st place (and your grind time is not in middle of the night here) - I can gladly help you)
  • Cool, this days, only Stein is being a pain in the ****. I usually grind one fight per hour, starting at 1pmEST. But Stein figure out my strategy lol, now I have to rethink. If you need some help with your grind, let me know
  • I don't know, but if you could trap Stein around 5:50-5:53pm, would be awesome. Don't know if is too late for you. Everyday, at 5:53 he starts a fight and traps himself at 1 for 5min, leaving no time for me to take back. Can't blame him, that's what I did too, b4 he figured out.
  • remand
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Stein is really difficult with his 195 spd STH, but I think in several days my Sun Fac will be ready to deal with him. 5-50 pm in UTC +3? just to synchronize our watches its 0-41 right now. please tell me time and if I'll have a spare attack - I will try to knock him off or at least stun him with my attack.
  • Right now is 5:49
  • Don't need to beat him, just hold him for 5min
  • I know that he usually starts at 5:53 and wait, so try grab him before that, if you have a spare Attack
  • He's first now, gonna try catch him
  • says opponent already engaged in battle. didn't expected that its alredy time to attack, sorry. hope tomorrow I will be online and will be able to attack and stun him
  • Don't worry, I think I got him. Hey if you think it's better, I can add you on whatsapp, let me know and I send you my number in private message
  • remand
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    maybe it will be easier for us if you will add me in skype(remand.). just to make our attacks easier
    Post edited by remand on
  • I can install whatsapp
  • installed, send me your number
  • lol just sent you a message over skype
  • hmm, didn't received. skype: remand. (dot in the end), right?
  • you can send me your skype login and I'll add you
  • nelsonroch is my user name over skype
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Oh hi guys, I don't think my payout time clashes with either of you. No need to worry about me.

Also noticed Stein messing with my payout recently, what's up with that?
  • interesting. Stein also tries to mess with Sonnel. What an interesting player) If you need any help with your attacks - add my skype remand. (dot in the end) so I can try to help you)

• Hey Huatimus, sup. Yeah, that Stein guy has something going on. What's your payout time? Try add me(nelsonroch) or remand. over skype, we can help each other when in need
  • Indigø
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi guys. Wondered if anyone was around. I love playing in the Arena. I usually end up between 18-21 at payout time. Only go below #12 when I feel like buying extra fights. My payout is 6pm Central Time US.
  • nice to meet you, Indigo)
  • I use LINE chat app and Discord if you guys have those.
  • I'm remand {R4} in discord
  • Why'd you make another forum account?
  • forgot password for my main acc)
  • Sonnel
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Indigø wrote: »
    Hi guys. Wondered if anyone was around. I love playing in the Arena. I usually end up between 18-21 at payout time. Only go below #12 when I feel like buying extra fights. My payout is 6pm Central Time US.

Hi Indigø, good to see you here. Now we all can have peace and help each other. Remand have a dark side team, maybe he can give you some hints. My payout time is 6pm Estern Time-US.

My Discord is Sonnel {R4}#6169, look me up

That's for you too, Huatimus look for us.
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Oh hi guys, I don't think my payout time clashes with either of you. No need to worry about me.

Also noticed Stein messing with my payout recently, what's up with that?

• yep, would be nice if we all could be at peace and help each other. it will be quite profitable for us all)