Ideas for Shaak Tii:

Sebulbadasgreat
60 posts Member
edited February 2017
Me again! This time with ideas for shaak Tii!

Shaak Tii (80 shards)
Lightside, support, Jedi, healer
Fast Jedi support who dispels and grants buffs to allies.

Agile swoosh(basic): Deals physical damage to target enemy. If that target has any buff present, Shaak Tii inflicts the opposite buff, if the enemy's taunting shaak tii gains foresight for 2 turns.

The ways of the force: All allies restores 40% of their max health, gains offense up, potency up for 1 turn and gains 50% turnmeter. In addition Shaak Tii dispels all debuffs on target ally. (5 cooldowns)

ZETA: All allies restores 50% of their max health and recovers 2% of their protection, gains offense up, tenacity up for 2 turns and gains 75% turnmeter. In addition Shaak Tii dispels all debuffs on target ally and that ally gains foresight and potency up for 2 turns. (4 cooldowns)

Clone cadets overseer (unique): Shaak Tii gets 5% speed for each clone ally and 5% tenacity for each Jedi ally. In addition she recovers 15% of her max health each time she scores a critical hit.

I'd like to hear your thoughts! Both negative and positive!

Replies

• Personally I think that Shaak Ti should be a cleanser. I think she should have a Clone or Jedi synergy of some sort.

Unique - Dispel all negative status effects from one ally at the beginning of each turn
    Special - Dispel all negative status effects from all Jedi and Clone allies and grant turn meter

Or here's an idea. What about a 'reverse' Darth Nihilus? That's where the idea to dispel status effects from a random ally at each turn came from.

Special - Remove negative status effects from target enemy, lower cooldown from other special by 1 for each effect dispelled
    Special #2 - Instantly heal target ally to full health, Shaak Ti gains health equal to 40% of target's max health. Ability starts on cooldown.

Personally I think a reversal of Darth Nihilus would be a really cool addition, it'd also be a bit risky to use because it would dispel negative status effects from the enemy.
    New to the SWGOH forum
    Star Wars nerd
  • What about her screech ability? (*If you've played SW:TFU, then you should what I'm talking about.)

SW:TFU>Star Wars: The Force Unleashed