QoL game improvements - ***PARTS 1, 2, 3 & 4! UPDATE*** (Comments) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Teebo got fixed? I used him today and he still popped out of stealth...
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Now the question is, when?
    when is this dropping? because i feel i need this in my life now!!!!
  • Yay teebs fixed!
  • djvita wrote: »
    Now the question is, when?
    when is this dropping? because i feel i need this in my life now!!!!

Bottom line in the update says some time next week.
    This is a signature.
  • So wait. Reading the description for the Teebo bug fix makes it sound like it's only half fixed. I use an all ewok team and Akbar and so I don't have taunt issues. But it doesn't say anything about the bug being fixed where he comes out of stealth early after using his stealth special. Am I missing that part? Or did they only fix half the problem?
  • I should note that these kinds of updates, and the cool recent content make me very willing to spend a little to support the game.

Also kudos on rethinking the pricing structure of packs. I liked the sith character packs - no guessing games, just showing me what I get instead of giving me a "maybe you get what you need... maaaaybe"
  • Question in title. With the dominance of Zader in the Rancor is there any point anymore of working on Teebo?

I am in the unenviable position of having decided to stop working on ships from GW and get Teebo up to 7*. Well he is almost there but i'm level 77 and soon enough should be able to get Zader, maybe a month? Is it worth putting the money and gear into upgrading him for Rancor? And what gear level should I be shooting for Teebo if I was to use him in Rancor?
  • Skip teebo. Zader is the way to go.
  • Nope just get Zader. Teebo is far slower and far worse and far more annoying.

The only reason the bug was fixed was because Sith Assassin was bugged with the same problem, and if she was bugged, no one would buy packs, so less revenue for EA.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Treetearer wrote: »
    So wait. Reading the description for the Teebo bug fix makes it sound like it's only half fixed. I use an all ewok team and Akbar and so I don't have taunt issues. But it doesn't say anything about the bug being fixed where he comes out of stealth early after using his stealth special. Am I missing that part? Or did they only fix half the problem?
    Treetearer wrote: »
    So wait. Reading the description for the Teebo bug fix makes it sound like it's only half fixed. I use an all ewok team and Akbar and so I don't have taunt issues. But it doesn't say anything about the bug being fixed where he comes out of stealth early after using his stealth special. Am I missing that part? Or did they only fix half the problem?

You are missing a part because they stated that that is fixed also
  • Treetearer wrote: »
    Treetearer wrote: »

You are missing a part because they stated that that is fixed also
  • memememe wrote: »
    Teebo got fixed? I used him today and he still popped out of stealth...

The update hasn't been release yet.lol
  • I still use teebo mind u I don't have zader yet but I have no problem clearing phase 1 heroic
  • I need all these updates in my game now! Pleaseeeeee!!!!
  • I'd say the reason we're getting this is because CG don't have as much pressure from EA to crank out new toons since Rogue one and can finally do some things for the players. I assume Darth Nihilus is part of this. Big browney points there guys!
  • Dear developers, I have two words gifs about the final QoL update:

Teebo got fixed:

11sBLVxNs7v6WA.gif

No mod management QoL improvements:

12SBwtRR9BnWg.gif

Very excited to get this on my phone :) Great job!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • sneeekypants
    1914 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    benacrow wrote: »
    Nope just get Zader. Teebo is far slower and far worse and far more annoying.

The only reason the bug was fixed was because Sith Assassin was bugged with the same problem, and if she was bugged, no one would buy packs, so less revenue for EA.

This. Funny how it's "impossible" to fix for what 9 months then when it involves new toon revenue BAM it's fixed.

It was such a major issue for nearly everyone for a long time yet they didn't care about fixing it much because it wasn't "tied to a revenue stream". That's how SW development works but it's sad as a player.

• The videos feel like ads made by CG contract employees.
  • benacrow wrote: »

This. Funny how it's "impossible" to fix for what 9 months then when it involves new toon revenue BAM it's fixed.

It was such a major issue for nearly everyone for a long time yet they didn't care about fixing it much because it wasn't "tied to a revenue stream". That's how SW development works but it's sad as a player.

Yes, money drives all things in capitalism, this is not new, unfortunatelly... However, can we just get happy for that? No developer said it was impossible, it has aways been stated by devs that it was not just a "if/else" fix, but required more work (as one can see on the way it works now) in regards to all stealth mecanics.

Let's celebrate a Teebo fix! It is now like a myth that turns into reality!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • It's the first time I would like to say thanks to CG.
    However, moving Mods took much more time than changing squad. Could you make the squad configuration also contain Mods settings?
    By the way, Mods changing fee makes no sense now. Changing mods is mandatory in game play while the changing fee is really minor. So could you just remove changing fee and make the change free?
  • OHHH that GW part sounds awesome! I bet they didn't changed the way it's working with the easy last nodes and stuff... But scaling rewards sounds neat to me!
  • So can Mauls lead be changed now to grant stealth when taunting?
  • Now for the 1 million question: WHEN? GOD, WHEN?!

Other way around. I knew the Stealth fix was coming, so I felt okay making Sith Assassin as she is. Teebo fix was on the books months before Sith Assassin was even an idea for a character.

• Other way around. I knew the Stealth fix was coming, so I felt okay making Sith Assassin as she is. Teebo fix was on the books months before Sith Assassin was even an idea for a character.

Anyone who has worked in software development with a mile long list of issues/bugged/stories knows the sheer, unmitigated truth of your statement.

Now Poe's ship not getting a guaranteed hit on tie fighter's evasomatic ship, that is the real conspiracy -- #resistanceskillsmatter

Other way around. I knew the Stealth fix was coming, so I felt okay making Sith Assassin as she is. Teebo fix was on the books months before Sith Assassin was even an idea for a character.

@CG_Conduit23 Thank You!
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Saritoss
    103 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    @CG_Conduit23
    Why dont you give us finnaly a better way to manage our mods?
    Somekind of mod grouping feature atleast?
    This remodding for raids is becoming true pain.....

Please i beg you.:(
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I'm sure they've heard plenty about mod management and its on their list of things to review and discuss. The list of additions and requests can be overwhelming and it takes time to go through each one while bringing out new features.
  • LordDorn
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    DDJgOjZ.jpg
    F6wpcLC.jpg
    19JhM0r.png
    IFLs1o3.png
    LY24Txk.png
    obMg6f5.jpg
    cc5jU9q.png

First Time posting. Video was helpful compared to the announcement text so heres snapshots of the galactic war reward change examples and store tabs photo.
    Heres the link. Not working when I put it in image URL spot.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/PoeGJ
    Post edited by LordDorn on
This discussion has been closed.