Our newest Assault Battle, Places of Power, is launching soon! Please use this thread to post any feedback or discuss this event. This event has the following properties:
- Unlocks at level 75.
- Three tiers, Tier 1 (Hard), Tier 2 (Very Hard), and Tier 3 (Bonus Tier)
- As with Ground War, Military Might and Forest Moon, this event is a series of 8 sequential battles with escalating difficulty, new mechanics, and a special event ability added which can be used strategically to aid in completing the event.
- The required units are any combination of Sith and/or First Order. This means you can mix and match from these however you want, and there are multiple ways to complete the event.
- Rewards include shards of light side pilots and their associated ship blueprints, as well as gear and ship building materials.
- The event can be replayed one time with no cost each day it runs. Additional attempts can be acquired with crystals.
- Attempts/wins are not shared between tiers. Refreshing Tier 1 does not refresh tier 2, and vice versa.
- There is an associated achievement which awards 10 Darth Vader shards and 5000 Ally Coins. It requires completion of Tier 1.
Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.