Our newest Assault Battle, Places of Power, is launching soon! Please use this thread to post any feedback or discuss this event. This event has the following properties:
- Unlocks at level 75.
- Three tiers, Tier 1 (Hard), Tier 2 (Very Hard), and Tier 3 (Bonus Tier)
- As with Ground War, Military Might and Forest Moon, this event is a series of 8 sequential battles with escalating difficulty, new mechanics, and a special event ability added which can be used strategically to aid in completing the event.
- The required units are any combination of Sith and/or First Order. This means you can mix and match from these however you want, and there are multiple ways to complete the event.
- Rewards include shards of light side pilots and their associated ship blueprints, as well as gear and ship building materials.
- The event can be replayed one time with no cost each day it runs. Additional attempts can be acquired with crystals.
- Attempts/wins are not shared between tiers. Refreshing Tier 1 does not refresh tier 2, and vice versa.
- There is an associated achievement which awards 10 Darth Vader shards and 5000 Ally Coins. It requires completion of Tier 1.
Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
Maul also if you count the dodges.
Código aliado 192-195-873
All was good untill he showed up
I agree. Event is tailored for Nihilus lead, especially the last battle.
I did the first stage with two toons without any mods. Not hard at all.
Also, the new ability, Morale, was quite cool as well. Kill the lead morale toon, and it makes them lose stats. Really interesting and cool idea! Overall, loved the event. Anyone else that doesn't have Maul though, I already know they are complaining right now, as a lot of my guildies are complaining already XD!
Ran Zeta maul lead, zSavage, EP, SA, and Kylo... Autoed All 3 tiers, except T1 and T2 I soloed with just zeta maul lead XD. Was a LOT OF FUN!!!
Lol what two toons at what gear?
Código aliado 192-195-873
I had a blast playing this event and I thought I wasn't going to be able to complete it. Zader lead gear XI, Maul 6* gear XI, Palp gear XI, Phasma gear X and Sid gear 8. Not too many issues. Again, had a blast wiping out Jedi with Wrecking Ball Maul. Just got him to XI today and this is the first time using him for anything as he's a few shards short of 7*.
I'm using Palpatine, Vader, Sidious, Phasma, and First Order Officer (because 1) he's the only other 7* FO/Sith character I have, and 2) I can use him to give Palpatine more turns.) the lack of healing hurts. I feel like I'm doing the best possible, but I'm not really sure about my targeting priorities. Any advice?
EDIT: Nevermind! Turns out it was a mods issue, as in--I had zero mods on Sidious, Palpatine, and FOO. I forgot I took them off and put them on my Resistance folks for the last event.
@Aero My FO squad breezed to E8 of Tier 1, where they got obliterated. Those few gear levels + the zeta on Phasma (and Kylo?) make a gigantic difference, it would seem.
How is autoing a battle fun? I don't get that. You aren't even playing.