QoL game improvements - ***PARTS 1, 2, 3 & 4! UPDATE*** (Comments) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Saritoss wrote: »
    @CG_Conduit23
    Why dont you give us finnaly a better way to manage our mods?
    Somekind of mod grouping feature atleast?
    This remodding for raids is becoming true pain.....

Please i beg you.:(

there are higher priorities to the bottom line. make money first, patch later. it'll come in time, eta unknown.
  • LordDorn wrote: »
    First Time posting. Video was helpful compared to the announcement text so heres snapshots of the galactic war reward change examples and store tabs photo.
    Heres the link. Not working when I put it in image URL spot.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/PoeGJ

Yeah, nice image, it helps explaining better than the text, indeed. Good job!
  • LordDorn
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Figured it out. Pics should be visible in previous post above now. 3 posts up. Thanks.

"Game is awesome, Community is Awesome"
  • LordDorn wrote: »
    Figured it out. Pics should be visible in previous post above now. 3 posts up. Thanks.

"Game is awesome, Community is Awesome"

Nice work on the pics. Thank you!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Welcome to the forum, @LordDorn, and thanks for the pic. :)
  • I love that ship credits can now be obtained in GW.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    LordDorn wrote: »
    DDJgOjZ.jpg
    F6wpcLC.jpg
    19JhM0r.png
    IFLs1o3.png
    LY24Txk.png
    obMg6f5.jpg
    cc5jU9q.png

First Time posting. Video was helpful compared to the announcement text so heres snapshots of the galactic war reward change examples and store tabs photo.
    Heres the link. Not working when I put it in image URL spot.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/PoeGJ

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

.. and let me just congratulate you, you have done what many other people try to do but YOU stayed within guidelines. :)

I for one *REALLY* appreciate that.
  • Thanks for fixing Teebo CG.
  • This events/updates are just so cool give some raises all around :)
  • So many good updates/upgrades, thank you, devs.
  • Winterbio
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I know not many people like numbers as I do, but in case someone was wondering:
    Old rewards in GW would give you 562.44K credits
    Now, it is 646.85K, an increase of 15%
    It may not sounds much, but in a week we will get 590.87K more credits than before, which is more than 8 old GWs in a 7 days week.

Also, we'll receive 139.27k ship credits, or 974. 89 per week.

It's a nice change in GW revenue and I'm glad with this QoL.

Overall, I'm very excited with the QoL! (mostly the challenges, but almost everything is useful) :smile:
  • Winterbio wrote: »
    I know not many people like numbers as I do, but in case someone was wondering:
    Old rewards in GA would give you 562.44K credits
    Now, it is 646.85K, an increase of 15%
    It may not sounds much, but in a week we will get 590.87K more credits than before, which is more than 8 old GWs in a 7 days week.

Also, we'll receive 139.27k ship credits, or 974. 89 per week.

It's a nice change in GA revenue and I'm glad with this QoL.

Overall, I'm very excited with the QoL! (mostly the challenges, but almost everything is useful) :smile:

I was wondering how much would the difference be, thanks for making the math for us!
  • Can we sim arena and gw battles. Both ship and toon based. ?
  • Lord_LeBobcat
    300 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Please just fix all the bugs, vader TM gain is broken 25% of the time, when doing arena battles u get matched against teams u didn't even select to fight, ships still totally bugged and nothing works right or consistently target lock gets dispelled with vader tie alive all the time, tie pilots Cooldown still broken, Biggs doesn't gain taunt in target lock after the first one, seriously the list of bugs goes on and on. since last update I frequently can not open game because Google play doesn't sync after this update, What good is a QOL improvement if u guys just ignore all the broken aspects of the game and keep trying to sell us new toons when the current ones don't even work right. the jedi event Yoda is bugged taking a bonus turn everytime he attacks, vaders ability block gets Resisted by jedi frequently, vader dots can be dispelled during battles, the rancor is totally broken and I can solo it with 3/5 toons, for the love of star wars please just fix everything that's broken and stop adding new
  • Part 4 looks great, thanks again.
  • I wouldn't trust them to move a mod set, if anything it's a ploy by ea to get people to lose their mods when moving a mod set fails and u just happen to lose 6 of your best mods then their customer service email is full and they can't get messages, that's the most likely scenario, scroll back to this post when u lose 6 mods for their new untested QOL enhancements and u can't say I didn't warn u
  • Are the challenges rewards being changed by anychance. Because that realy needs updating too.?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DaniB32 wrote: »
    Are the challenges rewards being changed by anychance. Because that realy needs updating too.?

rewards are the same but you get all the gear from the lower tiers
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Are the challenges rewards being changed by anychance. Because that realy needs updating too.?

The gear challenges reward more pieces of gear.
  • Gimmeaggro wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

The gear challenges reward more pieces of gear.

Yes but I think he meant they needed new gear pieces, not just more of the ones we have (which we also needed, but only for some of them)
  • Speaking of Teebo fixed, another thing to be mentioned... Teebo and Leia both get stealth for 3 turns from their special abilities, but Teebo's Stealth expires at the beginning of the 3rd turn, while Leia's expires at the end of the 3rd turn. Please pick one to say it's WAI and fix another
  • I was thinking like adding. Mk 3 holo. Stun gun salvage and cuffs. Changing some of the the lower gear bits which we have millions of.
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    johnne wrote: »
    Speaking of Teebo fixed, another thing to be mentioned... Teebo and Leia both get stealth for 3 turns from their special abilities, but Teebo's Stealth expires at the beginning of the 3rd turn, while Leia's expires at the end of the 3rd turn. Please pick one to say it's WAI and fix another

And so is zMaul's 1 turn stealth expires at the beginning ... in fact when u say for x turn(s), meaning to expire at the end of the x turn OR at the beginning of the x turn?? Big difference between them. Please clarify
  • Like put the syringe and driod caller 3 together. So you dont have to chose.
  • Oh I forgot the most important QOL IMPROVEMENT EVER!!!!!

Please PLEASE!!!! can we get a working system that tracks the

600 DAILY CONTRIBUTION BY MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one in game has been broken since the beginning of time and we all just accept that hey at least the guild daily total works... I think... Before we have new tournaments or timers or speeds or levels or raids or toons can we please get a DAILY PLAYER CONTRIBUTION BY PLAYER STAT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS.

Please repost if you agree.
  • Anyone know if we will get more carbantis from challenges after update:)?

I need more carbs

.Tiny Rick
  • Teebo fix!!!! but what will we be joking about?!? I think we deserve a Chew shard :smile: LOL
    Just joking :smile:
    Great changes. Maybe just have to think about concerns that some mates raised about speeding up Arena.
    It is good to see that you dedicated some resources for QoL updates.
    Thank you
  • Thanks for the teebo fix, really the best quality update by far!
  • Seems like Leia is watching over us. We've been battling for a while. This QOL with be just what we've been waiting for. Thanks Everyone.
  • Whilst Quality of Life update 2 is welcome, I'm a little disappointed that the rewards, whilst increasing in payout haven't been updated in line with player complaints.

For example:

I currently own 989 Mark IV Stun Gun Salvage, barely any character requires them and with this update I'll soon have 2000+. I actually need Mark V and these should have been the tier 5 challenge reward from the beginning. Even if it's only 2 per sim.

If you're not going to change the rewards for money making purposes then can I suggest you invent some kind of Salvage trade shop and let me spend my 2000 Mark IV's etc otherwise the challenges are pointless.
This discussion has been closed.