Assault Battle: Places of Power Discussion

Replies

• Zmaul Vader sid palp savage
    All maxed and hit auto
  • I don't know what y'all are complaining about? I did it with a Vader lead. That's right a VADER not ZADER. All it takes is perseverance. My team was Vader(L) Sid, Dooku, Maul and EP. Maul is 5* g8 for me by the way so if any zeta players are struggling then look to me as an example. It can be done. Just target the fudge out of GK first
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I sure wish my Yoda was as powerful and unbelievably fast as this event Yoda. Can I trade mine in for the new 2017 model?
  • Ep lead/Vader/maul/kylo/sidius all g10+. Auto'd all of them, only 2 starred bonus event though
  • Pharaoh
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Another event that caters to the rich. But hey, I can spend 27.99 for each Sith character just to get them up there. Great job Devs!
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • I hear zader is also very easy on it
  • Well played CG. These are the type of rewards that make people feel good. Well played.

Great rewards!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Yeah, it's bugged af. Sith get 100% tm on evasion and sometimes get it without dodging
  • I want to thank the devs for an awesome event. They gave us plenty of heads up on building up our Sith and it paid out. I was hoping to finish my Maul before the event but I went in with him at 96/100. He was a superstar.
    I managed to do all 3 Tiers of the event without even losing protection on my squad.

+1
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Vaders basic will ability block yoda through foresight and tenacity up. I found this very useful.
  • Didn't they say this was going to be very hard?

No participation trophies.
  • I killed Kenobi first and then everyone else leaving Yoda for last. Then Yoda went super saiyan and managed to take all 5 of my guys on alone for 2 or 3 minutes and managed to kill 2 people as well before I finally won. Then I tried tier 2 and it's basically impossible with who I have to work with.
  • Did the first tier running Maxed Zader, Gear 10 Palp Level 78 gear 9 phasma Level 85 sith trooper gear 8 FOTP level 60 gear 7 they all lived when i was done.
  • I did it with a 5* g8 maul. He held his own and I'm proud of my little zabrak
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Winstar wrote: »
    did anyone refresh for 225 a pop? please share. was it the same as first time? could use another 15 cuffs and guns for 225 crystals

You only get those for first completion. Its 200k ship mat, a set of random character and ship shards and 1 random 2-5 set of gear salvage on subsequent refreshes
  • It really isn't like that mate. I got every single Sith free to play. Vader took me months to get; got him. Sidious, Dooku and savage I farmed back when the game was released and maul was tough but got him too. It doesn't cater to anyone. You've just got to put the effort in
  • Guys, it's an RNG coin toss, if you cannot finish it, and your patience holds, keep retrying you will eventually beat it. Or fall asleep.
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Got through them with Palpatine (L) g11, Vader g10, maul g10, FOTP g11, and Kylo g11. Finishing Round 7 with Maul so he started Round 8 with 100% TM and his AOE was pretty sweet. No zetas involved.

Honestly enjoyed it, even yoda (can we have that version in the real game please?) and cannot complain about the stun cuffs and guns......
  • that bug where toons dont die on 0 health, about 75% at least of enemies in this new event are not dying requiring an extra hit (no its not the special end of turn EP damage that cant kill)
  • Yeah I beat all the tiers free to play...

If anything this event caters to the people who have put time and effort into their first order and sith over the months.

I agree thanks Devs, loved the event!
  • Ciedra wrote: »
    Yeah I beat all the tiers free to play...

If anything this event caters to the people who have put time and effort into their first order and sith over the months.

+1
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    I aced them all standing at the end with EP g11, Vaderg11, Dooku g9, Sid g9, Phasma g10.

In the bonus yoda is the hard one, don't let the heroes hit you in all the rest. Take out IGD, Anakin, Barris, use stun and shock all the time . Use Vader wisely. Ability block yoda after you kill GK. Save his culling blade for igd, anakin, GK. Phasma advantage took out kenobi everyone kept hitting him. Kept yoda stunned.
  • Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    Ciedra wrote: »
    Yeah I beat all the tiers free to play...

+1

+1
  • Mewingloki wrote: »
    Got through them with Palpatine (L) g11, Vader g10, maul g10, FOTP g11, and Kylo g11. Finishing Round 7 with Maul so he started Round 8 with 100% TM and his AOE was pretty sweet. No zetas involved.

Honestly enjoyed it, even yoda (can we have that version in the real game please?) and cannot complain about the stun cuffs and guns......

Same here except I used Savage and Dooku instead of Kylo and FOTP. Got 15 stun cuffs from the bonus round, only need 25 more to get Maul to G11. This was a fun event, really all the assault battles have been, even the Ewok/Ugnaugt one.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    It really isn't like that mate. I got every single Sith free to play. Vader took me months to get; got him. Sidious, Dooku and savage I farmed back when the game was released and maul was tough but got him too. It doesn't cater to anyone. You've just got to put the effort in

You sir are 100% correct! This was no whale event, it was fun and fair. Outstanding payouts
  • I'm a vet player and struggling to get through node 8 on tier 2 but that's good! A challenge without being impossible! I'll rethink my strategy and enjoy the event.

Thanks devs. A good event :)
  • Used half Sith, half First Order - and made it through. You really just worked on the toons or didn't. All the sith are in F2P locations now and First order has never been P2P. I found myself on the sidelines during the ewok/resistance one lol, but was plenty ready with First Order/Sith for this one. Can't win em all!
  • If you have a good Maul, you're probably going to win. RNG will break in your favor so better call Zaul.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I'm a vet player and struggling to get through node 8 on tier 2 but that's good! A challenge without being impossible! I'll rethink my strategy and enjoy the event.

Thanks devs. A good event :)

Good sport! What toons you running and who is your lead?
This discussion has been closed.