[advabced] The long way to 7stars

Hi guys this can be a boring post, but i've done my "homeworks" and now i need need your advise..
Right now i have Luminara and Consular at 7*; Asoka at 6* [great error, but now i'm happy]; Windu at 4 star [lucky bronzium]; Qui Gon (75 shards, still not activated, farming him since was put in cantina )
So.. these are my 2 options to complete the Jedi event:

Option A: JediCon, Luminara, Asoka, QuiGon, Windu
To star up these toons will require me a total of: 15 days (for 5*); 32 days (for 6*); 56 ( for 7*) assuming a drop rate of 1/4 for cantina missions and doing only 1 refresh per day.
If i keep consistently my top 10 rank i can sustain 2 cantina refresh per day, resulting in a total of: 10 days (for 5*); 22 days (for 6*); 40 days (for 7*).

Option B: JediCon, Luminara, Asoka, Windu and.... Eeht Koth
To star up these toons will require me a total of: 15 days (for 5*); 26 days (for 6*); 43 days ( for 7*) assuming a drop rate of 1/4 for cantina missions and doing only 1 refresh per day.
If i keep consistently my top 10 rank i can sustain 2 cantina refresh per day, resulting in a total of: 15 days (for 5*); 22 days (for 6*); 33 days (for 7*).

This is a more clear tab:
Farm.jpg

Options B is a little faster, but at the end of the process i will have Koth instead of Qui Gon (who is a great char and can help me to sustain top ten in Arena)..
I'd prefer going for option A, because i can use arena tokens on another char instead of Kooth...

What are your ideas about these 2 options?

Ps 1: i'm a complete free to player (lev 69) and i don't want to spend any € so other options won't be contemplated..
Ps2: as always, sorry for my bad english.

Replies

• Xeox
    68 posts Member
    Get all 5 of option a to 5* before the 18th (estimated update day) and receive new Jedi 5*

See what synergies work with him and adjust, will need to get to 6 and 7* before next challenges to star him up

Koth by the way is horrible considering the lack of droids in current meta. Better off getting a team for all metas instead of specific focus like koth is