DK & DT?

So I haven't heard any talk of these 2 lately and wanted to know if anyone is running them or zeta'd them? No one on my shard is running them. Is it worth the effort?

Replies

• Rank 1 DT 3 stars DK 4stars both G11
  • Idk, I haven't activated them yet.
    Not any in my top 10 either.
  • I use DT 3* g11 in my empire squad. I would say if you have good speed secondaries he is noticeably better than maxed boba, in empire squads. I can't speak for Krennic but it sounds as though DT is the better of the two.
  • I'm very surprised more people don't use DT. He is simply amazing even at 3*. I think people were mostly upset about the pack prices so they didn't even bother. I mean for crying out loud when he was bugged he gained 100% TM under palp lead which made him viable around 5k power.
    I do understand he needs the right mods though. I have mine so he goes 2nd after TFP so palp and vader always have a clean target to hit. Aside from that his daze is incredibly useful and his terminate is 2nd only to anihalate for easy damage.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    DF is better.
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    So I haven't heard any talk of these 2 lately and wanted to know if anyone is running them or zeta'd them? No one on my shard is running them. Is it worth the effort?

https://youtu.be/j2cZMF1fwX8