QoL game improvements - ***PARTS 1, 2, 3 & 4! UPDATE*** (Comments) ***MEGATHREAD***

1789101113Next

Replies

• Yogi wrote: »
    Jedi and Sith need blaster reflection

No.

It would be a very cool animation when it's dodged. Don't have to change the underlying hit %.
  • Pcx99 wrote: »

Other way around. I knew the Stealth fix was coming, so I felt okay making Sith Assassin as she is. Teebo fix was on the books months before Sith Assassin was even an idea for a character.

Anyone who has worked in software development with a mile long list of issues/bugged/stories knows the sheer, unmitigated truth of your statement.

Now Poe's ship not getting a guaranteed hit on tie fighter's evasomatic ship, that is the real conspiracy -- #resistanceskillsmatter

I'm glad the fix was scheduled (and thumbs up for the feedback) but this is an aligning of the stars. Sat on a few CCBs, business dept always trumps other departments when it comes to the backlog. Nearly all changes are scheduled but intervening priorities often starve some needed changes for months or indefinitely. Maybe it's different at other companies but that's been my experience.
  • Is there an update on when the patch goes live?
  • ChiNane wrote: »
    I thought the patch was supposed to go live over the weekend? As a result I waited with some gear challenges and then forgot about them :(.

They clearly stated in the final sentence "We're aiming to have this Quality of Life update release next week! We'll post again with the exact day once it has officially been locked in."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • All of the QoL improvements are great. Each one will make traversing the screens and loading teams easier. This is a top notch update and much needed. Well done.
  • Reduce training droid cost:

Before I hear some cliché responses such as "the crunch isn't credits, but gear" we're not comparing crunches or am I calling this a credit crunch.

Right now it takes 6,273,063 credits to train a character from Level 0 to Level 85. Some may not see that as a problem, others like me will. This Credit amount will only raise with the Level cap. Imagine how much it will cost to get a chatacter from Level 0 to 90? Or even 100? Alot obviously.

Let's ask ourselves, is 6,273,063 credits even necessary? You can upgrade 6 toons to 7-stars with that amount if they were 6-stars to begin with.

I'm not asking for it to be a very little amount, but cut back the credit amount by 20%

I feel as this is yet another thing to add to "Quality of Life" as F2P and even some P2P are really struggling with this issue. It makes it alot harder to expand your roster. In addition, we're being given 2-3 new characters every 2-3 weeks

How about give us a free 7* character ever other Thursday too? The amount of credits is fine. No change is needed. There are plenty of credits to level up if that's what you want to do. You just can't have everything at once.

Didn't have to be so rude about it :/

I'll rephrase, I respectfully disagree. There are now enough credits available for you to level characters at a progressive enough rate to expand your roster and not severely limit other areas of the game. Before the influx of credits (credit heist & AAT Tank Raid), this argument would have made more sense. Better?

He's only asking for a 20% decrease - and I totally agree with him. Not all of us have access to an endless pool of finances to play games with. The $6 million+ credits is arbitrary anyway. What if it currently cost $10 million to level from 1 to 85, and he was asking for it to be decreased to $7 million? Would you also respond that the amount is "correct" and to quit "asking for EVERYTHING"?
  • fine update, well after almost 2 yr. i expect if there another QoL changes like if dev would merge both normal and hard battle into single mode....oh wait, next 2 year?
    the cake is a lie
  • i expect if there another QoL changes like if dev would merge both normal and hard battle into single mode
    What?
  • i expect if there another QoL changes like if dev would merge both normal and hard battle into single mode
    What?

not what but when?
    the cake is a lie
  • Thank you EA, great updates, really like the effort and most of the changes. Can't wait for them to roll out.
  • It seems we won't have to wait much longer. ;)
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • @EA_Jesse is part of this QoL update decreasing toons power, logged in to see my Fives has lost nearly 1000 power what's that all about?
  • Why didn't you release the full update?
    How many client restarts will this force upon us?
  • Oh man I love the challengue reward update, cant wait for my daily reset to collect blue droid callers and mkVI syringes in one go!
    This is a signature.
  • Can someone explain to me why my arena power decreased from 51k to 45k ?!! WTH is going on? Bug?
  • Anybody else have a bug with the A Delivery Awaits daily activity? I've purchased more than 3 shipments but it still says 0/3. It obviously means I won't complete all my dailies today?
  • Why did you guys change character power? Both Wedge and Biggs dropped power for me.
  • These changes are nice. But by far the worst part of the game is gear. I don't think it went far enough to fix the fact I need 400 furnaces that will take me years to get at the present rate.

Stop whining. Everyone is in the same boat. It's not just you.

Well then everyone should be pointing out this rather obvious flaw instead of calling people who bring up valid issues whiners.
  • Looks like the devs sneaked in a change. I only need to do 2 fights instead of 3 now
  • That is part of their QoL.
  • Is teebo up and fixed then?
  • M3xY_w33zY wrote: »
    Is teebo up and fixed then?

That is in the QoL as well. Not all are up and running yet. More restarts to come.
  • Elioh wrote: »
    Anybody else have a bug with the A Delivery Awaits daily activity? I've purchased more than 3 shipments but it still says 0/3. It obviously means I won't complete all my dailies today?

Restarting the game fixed for me
    | ANZGC | Exile |
This discussion has been closed.