Can we get Slave I and Scimitar added to GW shipments?

It would be incredibly helpful as RNG is RNG on these ships and there are simply too few dark side ships that can be farmed as it is.

RNG is holding me back from getting Executrix to 6*.

I have ships:
TFP
Sun Fac
Geo Soldier
Geo Spy
FOTP

These are all 5* or better but Slave I and Scimitar rarely show up in Fleet Shipments and are stuck at 4* and as yet unlocked respectively.

Replies

• Probably won't happen until scimitar and slave 1 have become deprecated to the point of worthlessness by the release of new ships.
  • I'm in the same boat. I have most of those 5 ships already at 6* and I need a 6th at 5*. But I disagree about making them easier to get. They are supposed to be rare. just have a little patience :)
  • It would be incredibly helpful as RNG is RNG on these ships and there are simply too few dark side ships that can be farmed as it is.

RNG is holding me back from getting Executrix to 6*.

I have ships:
    TFP
    Sun Fac
    Geo Soldier
    Geo Spy
    FOTP

These are all 5* or better but Slave I and Scimitar rarely show up in Fleet Shipments and are stuck at 4* and as yet unlocked respectively.

Slave 1 appears at least once a day between all the fleet shipment resets (no refreshes)

Personally i like that it is only farmable there due to the fact that the slave 1 is a deadly ship when used correctly (currently have mine at 6 stars and level 85)
    Check out my channel and if you like it feel free to subscribe
    Virtual Gaming World
  • Slave I appears for YOU every day maybe.

I'm sitting on 24/65 shards and I check it multiple times a day.

Any time it is available I pick up the blueprints except for maybe 3 times I already used all my blueprints for the day. I make it a point to save at least 400 to make sure it is available if RNG decides to show mercy on me.

Ships came out in what November?

If it showed up that frequently I would be close to 7* at this point.

I do agree about the fact that it is nice that such a lethal ship is harder to come by except for the fact that they haven't made enough DS ships farmable yet.

The ONLY reason I farmed Geo Spy, FOTP, and Sun Fac is that I needed them to unlock Executrix and ultimately the Zeta challenge.

I do have 45 blueprints for Tie Advanced and I also have Reaper at 3* but might as well not have them all for all the good it does me.
  • Why the best ships? Wouldnt be ok to me.. Its like saying put gk in gw store -.-