Does the daily ticket counter work properly

I have to know whether the daily counter counting daily tickets (600/600) is working properly or not ?

I am either being lied to if under 600/600 or the count is in accurate ? Can some one clarify this for me PLEASE!!!

I am a guild leader who cannot find information about this topic anywhere for clarification so please be 100% sure to answer thank Lavisicious

Replies

• No it isn't working properly, it never has actually... since day 1!
  • "Lifetime ticket contribution" works 99%. Just a few times it glitch.

In my guild we got all members to reset the counter to 0 (by kicking reinviting everyone) so before reset we check the lifetime contribution and if it's not a number divisible by 600, then that person is missing.
  • Thanks for the reply looks like it's broken then ? your counter strategy sounds good but would be good to see it work we use the lifetime but hard to cont without heap of effort
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Solution workaround: it takes a little effort, but I found it works if I don't forget. After guild activities refresh and before spending any energy, go to Activities, go to Guild Activities, tap the i on the Daily Raid Tickets to go to the guild screen with Raid Tickets (Daily). Now, the counter should work for every member that does this.
  • Shattering thank you for your solution I will test this theory out tonight thanks for the info gratitude
  • I believe it use to be more reliable when the currency used to come across at each players reset. Now everyone's goes across at the same time, it works for some and not for others. I think they haven't changed when the counter picks up your total. So it's still picking up your total at your daily reset rather than your total when your contribution goes across, the people with accurate totals are those who's personal daily reset is close to the guild daily reset. It seems like it would be something easy to fix, but then again so does Teebo's stealth and that has been broken for way longer.
  • Guild reset is the same time for everyone, no matter your time zone. And yes, it is basically broken. I haven't found a reliable sequence that makes the counter work correctly, but I'm going to try Shattering's solution. Most days I can get it to register my contribution, but it requires lots of chanting and incense ...
    What I do is sim 1 node 1 time. Then perform an action that requires accessing the server, like checking the Arena leaderboard. Then go check the daily guild board; if the energy has registered, you're good. If not, perform another server action.
    The server actions force an information exchange between client and server. My theory is that energy contributions get recorded during these exchanges, so forcing them to happen jump-starts the guild counter.
  • Guild reset is the same time for everyone, no matter your time zone.

That's correct, but originally the daily ticket weren't linked to the guild reset, they were linked to your characters reset time which is different for different people. They changed it, but I don't think they changed when the counter was picking up an individuals contribution.
  • Thankyou to everyone whom has answer your information on this topic is valued and recieved thanks again for your input I will try these ideas out personally from Laviscious
  • Please fix the daily ticket counter. I definitely get my 600 every day and yet my weekly is never 4200
  • This needs to get +1 until a developer addresses this and when a fix will happen. It has been broken for too long and too many updates just neglecting the fact that there's no way to easily track player daily coin income by player
  • This happened to me i have always made my 600 but the ticket counter doesnt say so and i have screenshots
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • JPBrunel wrote: »
    No it isn't working properly, it never has actually... since day 1!

It actually use to work then they broke it in an update, never acknowedged it, made leaders and officers like me mad, posted qol updates 6 months later, and did not include in qol. It's insane the things officers have had to do to manage this. Some guilds it's like a full time job now.
  • warmonkey wrote: »
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    No it isn't working properly, it never has actually... since day 1!

It actually use to work then they broke it in an update, never acknowedged it, made leaders and officers like me mad, posted qol updates 6 months later, and did not include in qol. It's insane the things officers have had to do to manage this. Some guilds it's like a full time job now.

Or you could just encourage your guild members to be sure to do their 600 and to contact you if they need help or suggestions in how to make sure they hit 600. Then presume that most do their best - and give them the benefit of the doubt that real life might once in a while get in the way or that they simply made a mistake if they didn't hit 600 one day.

That's another way to "work around it" until they fix it.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Let the leaders unite and ask our ultimate developers to answer our starwars cry,s for help to fix the biggest bummer in the game we love starwars and everything with or what's to come but the daily counter needs to fixed please ? Then we would have absolutely nothing to do but be kickass and love the game and be able to recommend because the game is absolutely FLAWLESS ! Thank you for all the work u have done so far and can't thank you enough for making the best game of ALL time :)
  • BUMP!!!