CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• thanks more making me miss a raid CG/EA
  • A bit of communication always takes the sting out of it for me. It's reassuring that they commented so quickly. At least we know it's being investigated.
  • hondo_swig wrote: »
    Both of my iOS devices are getting connection errors in the last hour and will not load. My android VM is connecting fine. Anyone else having iOS issues today?

My Samsung is having issues, so it isn't OS-based.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon
    Thanks for the update hope it's fix soon, otherwise you need to entertain us with gifs ;)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • hondo_swig wrote: »
    Both of my iOS devices are getting connection errors in the last hour and will not load. My android VM is connecting fine. Anyone else having iOS issues today?

Yes. Hoping this doesn't continue for many players, this is free refresh time. Helps with farming.
  • Yes, fair enough that they commented, but it still doesn't help to get up into that next tier in the Arena Battles :(

When the cut off time was during the down time.
  • DOS = Denial of Sith lol
  • Thankfully all device types are having a problem. We don't need another iOS vs. 'Droid meltdown.
  • same issues, connection error and now I lost my last daily, will lose daily rewards and my 600 coins to guild.
  • volitan
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    There is an Amazon S3 outage going on right now, that's likely the cause
  • Yet again -.-
  • What happens if I was already logged in? Will anything I keep doing be saved?
    This is a signature.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    Current Server Status: DOWN
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection issues which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

Thanks for the response. I'm not as mad anymore aha keep us updated cheers :)

Not a problem!
    EDIT- Please note players who were IN the game when this outage happened should not be experiencing issues. This issue seems to be affecting those trying to launch the game at this time.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • FYI..If people were IN GAME they are OK.. the issue is with logging in.
    This is not OS dependant.
  • SikrouDeco wrote: »
    DOS = Denial of Sith lol

LOL - too many rebels
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Thankfully all device types are having a problem. We don't need another iOS vs. 'Droid meltdown.

Hey we all know that droids meltdown. o:)

• Same thing is happening to me. I don't know why it is not working. It has to be a server side issue.
  • It kicked me out while I was in game refreshing arena opponents so if you're in the middle of a battle I imagine when it tries to upload your result that is when you will get the connection error.
  • SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    Current Server Status: DOWN
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection issues which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

Thanks for the response. I'm not as mad anymore aha keep us updated cheers :)

Not a problem!
    EDIT- Please note players who were IN the game when this outage happened should not be experiencing issues. This issue seems to be affecting those trying to launch the game at this time.

Thanks for the Update Kozi
  • who pulled the plug? Someone change a 1/0 as a prank?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    amazon servers down?
    paging @CG_Dan
  • Famine, War, Poverty in the world - gamers go cray cos they can't get there free pixel digital stuff with no financial value - defo for the lulz
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Mikayas wrote: »
    So I really expect a refund on my energy refreshes if I can't login to collect in 47 minutes. This is ****.

(Sarcasm on)I'm sure that will be the first thing that happens after the current situation is fixed. (Sarcasm off)

• Same issues. Definitely not an issue on my end. Some appropriate level stun cuffs, guns, and furnaces would be a nice compensation package for our trouble.
  • Is it just me or is anyone else unable to log in. Very frustrating
  • Yogi wrote: »
    Mikayas wrote: »
    So I really expect a refund on my energy refreshes if I can't login to collect in 47 minutes. This is ****.

(Sarcasm on)I'm sure that will be the first thing that happens after the current situation is fixed. (Sarcasm off)

(Sarcasm on)But they are entitled(Sarcasm off)
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Indigø wrote: »
    Same issues. Definitely not an issue on my end. Some appropriate level stun cuffs, guns, and furnaces would be a nice compensation package for our trouble.

If you want handouts go to your local food kitchen.

• Welp missed the bonus energy so that sucks i hope this gets resovled before i have to go work.
This discussion has been closed.