Who follows Zaul

Prev1
My first Zaul squad will be: Maul (L), Vader (will be replaced by Nihilus later), Palp, Boba and Shore. I know there are a lot of failures on this squad.
So, which are the best options to follow Zaul? I've tried a lot of compositions, but I don't know the best. (I don't have GK)

Replies

• I'm thinking on gearing Sidious or CD for long term
  • You'll get a lot of different teams that will get posted here, but im personally heading towards Zaul, Palp, Vader, Nihilus, and zKylo. I dont have GK yet like you and love the idea of him being the meat shield.

Shore might be counter-productive to a Zaul team because of casting crit immunity, which would hurt the siths chances of going into stealth, a big reason for running Zaul anyways.

Sidious would be a solid choice as well. Many people have reported using Savage. Assassin and Sith Trooper are options, but the last 3 I mentioned I havent even begun to gear or farm lol.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    All three of the new sith are all solid under zaul. Sidious is also untouchable by jedi under him.
  • You'll get a lot of different teams that will get posted here, but im personally heading towards Zaul, Palp, Vader, Nihilus, and zKylo. I dont have GK yet like you and love the idea of him being the meat shield.

Shore might be counter-productive to a Zaul team because of casting crit immunity, which would hurt the siths chances of going into stealth, a big reason for running Zaul anyways.

Sidious would be a solid choice as well. Many people have reported using Savage. Assassin and Sith Trooper are options, but the last 3 I mentioned I havent even begun to gear or farm lol.

Great tip dude, tks! Right now I'm more prompt for Sidious, my Savage is weak. I was never a great fan of sidious, but he may be good indeed with Maul
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    All three of the new sith are all solid under zaul. Sidious is also untouchable by jedi under him.

Yeah, the problem is that the new sith's are all understared and I already have a 4* shore on the team and later a 3* Nihilus :/
  • His name is Zeta Maul for god sake... :(
  • I'm not sure who follows Zaul, but Zaul is preceded by the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, if memory serves.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • What is a Zaul? New character?
  • I'm not sure who follows Zaul, but Zaul is preceded by the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, if memory serves.

+1 for the Ghostbusters reference lol. But I think it was Zoul
  • My first Zaul squad will be: Maul (L), Vader (will be replaced by Nihilus later), Palp, Boba and Shore. I know there are a lot of failures on this squad.
    So, which are the best options to follow Zaul? I've tried a lot of compositions, but I don't know the best. (I don't have GK)

This is team I'm debating going for just as my Zader team is just about done. :(
  • I'm running Maul, Palp , Sith Trooper, Boba, and B2.
  • I've been running zaul for 2 months now so I have some experience with some teams.
    shoretrooper giving crit immunity to your team will not be good because when sith get crit they get stealth; so shore trooper will not be good for your squad.
  • There is no Dana, there is only Zuul!
  • Xader wrote: »
    I'm running Maul, Palp , Sith Trooper, Boba, and B2.

How's sith trooper? Is he worth gearing up? 250 stun cuffs is steep but I'm willing to do it if he's a viable tank. (Currently running: MaulZ, Emp, Boba, KyloZ, B2)
  • I don't think you need a tank with that squad... i would replace boba by z savage and you will absolutely not need a taunter.
  • Startomsto wrote: »
    I don't think you need a tank with that squad... i would replace boba by z savage and you will absolutely not need a taunter.

Zavage over SidZ?

My Sid is G10. My Savage is G7 (lol)
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    I've been running zaul for 2 months now so I have some experience with some teams.
    shoretrooper giving crit immunity to your team will not be good because when sith get crit they get stealth; so shore trooper will not be good for your squad.

Wow I haven' think about that, I will see who I will replace him
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm thinking Sun Fac might be my meat shield in lieu of Kenobi. Maybe Baze. But I think Sun might be better.
  • Zaul doesn't need a tank (sure, Sith Trooper if u need the cushion or lack speed mods).

Boba also doesn't work as well on this team.

Zylo is exceptional as the only non-sith.

Mix n match the rest. Pref. Sith Assassin. Most of us FTP types will have to rely on EP, Vader, Zid. Not enough info on Zavage but looks fun. Nilly ofc, when everyone gets him geared. Use B2 til he can fit a slot.
  • Noktarn wrote: »
    Zaul doesn't need a tank (sure, Sith Trooper if u need the cushion or lack speed mods).

Boba also doesn't work as well on this team.

Zylo is exceptional as the only non-sith.

Mix n match the rest. Pref. Sith Assassin. Most of us FTP types will have to rely on EP, Vader, Zid. Not enough info on Zavage but looks fun. Nilly ofc, when everyone gets him geared. Use B2 til he can fit a slot.

Believe me, I don't have B2 :/
  • Sith Trooper is at g10 now and was a replacement for Vader. I switch out sometimes still though. He has very close to auto taunt with Palp' s first stun. The next special gives retribution.
  • Anakin works temporaly well?
  • I run z maul, ep, vader, z savage, b2 and doing pretty well. Z savage is a real pain to kill without a very good execute, cull or anihilate... and he hits hard. In offense i have several times found myself with savage alone against 3 and won...
    I am in the process of replacing vader with sid... still need some omegas and better mods... but i think it will work well.
  • You can't have all Sith because the enemy will just shoot whoever they want then. You need someone that will never stealth and can take a hit like a Wiggs combo and preferably make the attacker suffer for that hit. So Kylo maybe. Sun or Baze.
  • Startomsto wrote: »
    I run z maul, ep, vader, z savage, b2 and doing pretty well. Z savage is a real pain to kill without a very good execute, cull or anihilate... and he hits hard. In offense i have several times found myself with savage alone against 3 and won...
    I am in the process of replacing vader with sid... still need some omegas and better mods... but i think it will work well.

Wow! Savage?!
  • I have a maxed zooku and he is pretty good. I've never seen how a maxed Zidious works in a sth squad yet but I assume if sid is fastest and lands expose; you can nearly wipe out the enemy team with first round of attacks.
    GK is super useful in the sith squad. I run
    Zaul/zader/zooku/ep/gk its great
    Zavage will be better than Zid in this squad I think so I'm now just waiting on a few zetas and a few pieces of gear until I'll have a maxed Zavage and I'll let you know how he does within the sith squad. I assume great!
    Of course Nihilus will be great in a complete sith squad because with all the stealth going around, there is a good hance you won't be able to target down Nihilus to kill him before he Annihilates somebody.
  • You can't have all Sith because the enemy will just shoot whoever they want then. You need someone that will never stealth and can take a hit like a Wiggs combo and preferably make the attacker suffer for that hit. So Kylo maybe. Sun or Baze.

Kylo is the best option for me now, I'll farm him and Sífilis

Kylo is the best option for me now, I'll farm him and Sífilis

Sidious*
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    I have a maxed zooku and he is pretty good. I've never seen how a maxed Zidious works in a sth squad yet but I assume if sid is fastest and lands expose; you can nearly wipe out the enemy team with first round of attacks.
    GK is super useful in the sith squad. I run
    Zaul/zader/zooku/ep/gk its great
    Zavage will be better than Zid in this squad I think so I'm now just waiting on a few zetas and a few pieces of gear until I'll have a maxed Zavage and I'll let you know how he does within the sith squad. I assume great!
    Of course Nihilus will be great in a complete sith squad because with all the stealth going around, there is a good hance you won't be able to target down Nihilus to kill him before he Annihilates somebody.

Unfortunaly my savage is awful

Well you can since sith are immune to crit while stealthed so wiggs are not a threat ;-) you can also have sith soldier there.

I'll be running Zaul L, DN, SA, GK and Emperor - seems like the most solid choice.