CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• boobafeet wrote: »
    une heure de tentative de connexion , puis j ai vider le cache réinstaller le jeu tester avec et sans wifi toujours rien je suis sur android 6.0 et je me suis connecter ce matin .
    avez vous des élément de réponse ??

My game is not opening also, but that's general, cos the server is down. My French is awful, I don't know if I got it right
  • I just got my life back..... lol
  • Sitting around waiting to take a drug test for a new job...supposed to be 45 minutes. Now I can't play the game while I wait.
  • Hi Support,

The game fails to connect on both, my iPhone and my iPad, whereas any other app is connecting perfectly.
    Though I was still connected on the iPhone and it normally automatically detects when I switch devices.
    Then I ensured that the iPhone is properly disconnected, only to find out that both devices fail to connect now.
    This is quite disappointing, having had spend some over 300€ on the game already, never mind that I missed out to get top spot on a guild challenge.
    I would appreciate some timely help on this matter.
    Many thanks for your help in advanced.

Cheers.
  • No connection for me on my ipad and android tablet :(
  • also down for me...and my guild.... and missing raid...

not complaining great update but maybe we can get a heads up....or maybe idk some raid rewards, pvp arena and so on
  • @BentWookiee I was in game and did 10 nodes of GW and then got kicked.
  • One of my guild mates can log in
  • boobafeet wrote: »
    une heure de tentative de connexion , puis j ai vider le cache réinstaller le jeu tester avec et sans wifi toujours rien je suis sur android 6.0 et je me suis connecter ce matin .
    avez vous des élément de réponse ??

188476532-funny-demotivational-posters-32-pics_11.jpg
  • I can't log in either on my S5
  • Missing out on my energy bonuses :(

Same here :(
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Connection error for me as well
  • Ok with my iphone. Not working with my android
  • So everyone is complaining about missing out on their free energy bonus.

Well I have news for you...welcome to the real world! Guess how many times I've missed out on my free energy because of a little thing I have called...

Wait for it...

A job. I miss energy all of the time because I'm to busy or preoccupied and don't remember to log in, because I have to work and have real life things to worry about after lunch.

So quit crying, grow up, and do something productive for a change.
  • Something some are missing, this is NOT EA/CG issue, AWS (East Coast outage) is the problem. So CG is waiting just like us, except they have the in house version and can play.. lol
  • Does GoH run on Amazon servers? Because apparently Amazon's having a server outage, which is affecting multiple games.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nothermike wrote: »
    Any updates on this? Totally missed the energy bonus(s) and that stinks!!!

Are you Elias Lund in-game? We might be shardmates. Balanced Force, here.

Yes. Level 85
    Yeah. March server. Think I'm still chasing you for fastest TFP. Fortunately, I'm still working with 164 base.
  • server gg :(
  • I have the same issue stuck at "checking for updates". I am using Samsung Galaxy s6 edge android 6.01. I've tried on both Wi-Fi and phone data, cleared cache, restarted device and still stuck.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)

UPDATE- The issue has been identified, and work is being done to try and rectify the problem. We'll update the server status post accordingly as the situation develops.
    P.S.
    ISSUES_zpsnbhddamj.png
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Any news on when we can connect again
  • UPDATE- The issue has been identified, and work is being done to try and rectify the problem. We'll update the server status post accordingly as the situation develops.
    P.S.
    ISSUES_zpsnbhddamj.png

Yay
    This is a signature.
  • AWS S3 outage like someone said. For once there's probably nothing that can be done except wait.
  • Wait for it...

A job. I miss energy all of the time because I'm to busy or preoccupied and don't remember to log in, because I have to work and have real life things to worry about after lunch.

Let me guess, you wrote this post at work

• So everyone is complaining about missing out on their free energy bonus.

Well I have news for you...welcome to the real world! Guess how many times I've missed out on my free energy because of a little thing I have called...

Wait for it...

I'm retired. Get back to your

Wait for it...

Job and let people that have been there done that do their own thing.
  • Wait for it...

Let me guess, you wrote this post at work

I did. But I routinely miss my energy because I'm tied up in meetings or having to much going on to remember to log in. But I don't complain every time that happens because ea put the refresh during normal business hours. You know when the "whales" are busy making money to pay for the game.
  • UPDATE- The issue has been identified, and work is being done to try and rectify the problem. We'll update the server status post accordingly as the situation develops.
    P.S.
    ISSUES_zpsnbhddamj.png

May the force be with you
  • Yup, locked out for last 10 minutes (period I was trying to get in)...
  • I'm sat at work trying to connect
  • I can't log in because it won't let me because it's saying there is an Error with your connection I've restarted my phone deleted the app and reset my internet router none of this is working so it must be an issue with the games servers
This discussion has been closed.