CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Earlier there was thread open regarding this issue today but it appears to have been removed.

I cannot login on 2 different devices.

I am about miss out on a heroic raid and energy.

Help!?
  • EA communication pls
  • Hi need help. Stuck on checking for updates screen, keep getting connection error, done all the usual stuff, restart wifi, phone, uninstall and reinstall. Using iPhone 7, please help, don't want to lose all my bonuses, what can I do.
  • Please EA, Don't make me get a life! The graphics are awesome but the game play stinks! I don't want to work on my relationship or my personal grooming issues either. I just want to work (I use that word very loosely) on making by tiny pixelated characters stronger!
    Since people are demanding things too (feels like christams) I would like to DEMAND that you ignore my childish prattling and go about your business as usual. This isn't the post you are looking for.
  • Still out on the eastern u.s. as of 2:35pm
  • I am trying to get on to Galaxy of Heroes but it keeps saying my connection is bad. I think it may be an update as it doesn't get past 'checking for updates' stage. But my connection to the internet is fine. I was on it earlier today but it stopped working at about 6:00
  • I've got the same issue. I'm chalking it up to maintence or more QOL updates that they are rolling out
  • Cannot participate in heroic raid or get energy
  • Same issue
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Theres a megathread about the server issues
  • Remember way back when they used to hand out crystals as a we are sorry for the inconvenience

Is this not a thing anymore? I was looking forward to it :(
  • Still out on the eastern u.s. as of 2:35pm

And Western, don't worry you are not alone :-)
  • My refreshes :(
  • Me as well.... kinda sucks....
  • Same here, guess it is a server issue.
  • I am still checking updates and unable to log in
  • I was in the game with no problem, a while after others could not connect. My client crashed, and then I could no longer get back in the game: "Connection Error".
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • Jenarou
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    In an act of desperation I put The force Awakening on to watch emo Kylo Ren talk to dead Vader ....
  • Wait for it...

A job. I miss energy all of the time because I'm to busy or preoccupied and don't remember to log in, because I have to work and have real life things to worry about after lunch.

So quit crying, grow up, and do something productive for a change.

Let me guess, you wrote this post at work
    MercerKeel wrote: »
    So everyone is complaining about missing out on their free energy bonus.

Well I have news for you...welcome to the real world! Guess how many times I've missed out on my free energy because of a little thing I have called...

Wait for it...

A job. I miss energy all of the time because I'm to busy or preoccupied and don't remember to log in, because I have to work and have real life things to worry about after lunch.

So quit crying, grow up, and do something productive for a change.

I'm retired. Get back to your

Wait for it...

Job and let people that have been there done that do their own thing.

lazy-lebowski-meme-generator-employed-hah-what-day-is-this-fc56bb.jpg
  • Arrg, need to start gw
    Grind
  • So my pancakes are gone. Who is making lunch?
  • I'm having the same problem, nothing seems to work! I'm gonna miss the end of this raid. Who do we contact about this?
  • hour
    21:00 / 22:39
    I could not login :'(:(
  • Nack_Alfaghn
    593 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Same here hope it gets resolved in time for me to do my Galactic Wars.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    In before merged.
  • It seems the problem is on the server side, happens both for Android and iOS users from different countries.
    Let's wait for the devs to solve it.
    It's the 2nd time for the last few days. Not a shame, huh?
  • I think the server is down to update the server for the quality of life update. Both of my accounts are stuck on the loading screen
  • Current Server Status: DOWN
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection issues which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

You're experiencing some issues with issues?

Yo dawg, I heard you like issues.
    So we issued into your issue so you can issue while you issue.
    eZpr_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starbucks&i=frappuccino-brands&l=search&f=.gif

Wut
  • I am having this issue on 2 devices for the last 40 minutes
  • In before merged
This discussion has been closed.