CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Same, I'm sure they will address this issue/making updates in the meantime. Just glad it's not my Internet :)
  • Ayli
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Yea still out as of 19:40 UTC missing the easy part of raids.../cry
    •••The AlliΔnce Ûnic0rns - Cyph3r'•••
  • UPDATE- The issue has been identified, and work is being done to try and rectify the problem. We'll update the server status post accordingly as the situation develops.
    P.S.
    ISSUES_zpsnbhddamj.png

Does this mean this is an alien conspiracy? The truth is out there you just have to see it!!!
  • I am unable to load the game, it's stuck on the main screen. I have tried closing the game going back in, forcing the game to restart, restarting my phone, turning my wifi off, nothing seems to be working. I'm using a nexus 6P running android 7.1.1. What's going on?
  • Missed the megathread?
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Current Server Status: DOWN
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

EDIT- Please note players who were IN the game when this outage happened should not be experiencing issues. This issue seems to be affecting those trying to launch the game at this time.

For further updates, please keep an eye on the News and Announcements section. Cheers!

This is no longer the case! If you were in and it was time to claim your bonus cantina and bonus energy, it will kick you out and do the update. It's looking like it's anytime that your game has a refresh...
  • MasterOslec
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2017
  • Missed the megathread did we?
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

This INCLUDES asking for ANY form of compensation.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.
  • So everyone is complaining about missing out on their free energy bonus.

Well I have news for you...welcome to the real world! Guess how many times I've missed out on my free energy because of a little thing I have called...

Wait for it...

A job. I miss energy all of the time because I'm to busy or preoccupied and don't remember to log in, because I have to work and have real life things to worry about after lunch.

So quit crying, grow up, and do something productive for a change.

This post made me laugh. While I think I can see where you're coming from, posting something antagonistic like this on a gaming forum is a nonstarter. At least you're living up to your username. PSA: save the preaching for the preachers and let others live their lives as they choose. If you're so tilted by people having time to do things that you can't, perhaps you need to take your own advice and take a break from the interwebz. They'll all be here when you get back...promise.
  • UPDATE- The issue has been identified, and work is being done to try and rectify the problem. We'll update the server status post accordingly as the situation develops.
    P.S.
    ISSUES_zpsnbhddamj.png

Does this mean this is an alien conspiracy? The truth is out there you just have to see it!!!

If it was alien in nature our accounts and pictures would be deleted and "Secure Team" would have put a video up already!
  • I think the problem is the server is updating for the quality of life update?
  • I tried logging into game to get my midday energy and store refreshes but I keep getting the dreaded "Checking for Updates" hang up which leads to the Connection Error message. I have rebooted all of my devices, my router and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app - all without success. I looked on the forums for updates on issues with servers but could not find anything recent (even though I know there have been EA server issues since the last shown post) - What gives EA? Are you going to compensate us for something that is obviously a problem on your end?
  • Same problem here.
  • FelisRex
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    +1
    Been that way for about an hour
  • Why we don't login to game? Is this update? If this is update; what coming in the game? And bros sorry for my bad english..
    Ly2blz.png
  • +1
  • The server might be updating for the quality of life update so the servers are down. I think everyone has this problem?
  • idem here
  • The problem is cg spilled coffee on the kinutor valve and cannot find the left handed screwdriver to adjust the muffler belt below the blinker fluid fill nozzle.

I know it sounds complicated, but I assure you they are working on it.
  • My toons miss me
  • bodhi_2187 wrote: »
    yep, can't currently log on, ill make breakfast and try again...making pancakes, who's hungry?

blueberry plz
  • BettaGutta wrote: »
    Cannot participate in heroic raid or get energy

Yep. Same. We're running two raids and about to miss energy refresh. :s
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • XiliX
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Anyone else not even able to log in to the game? "There is an error with your connection"
    Umm.. NO! There is no error with MY wi-fi !!
    The Gene Pool NEEDS Chlorine
    Life is the leading cause of Death
    I have walked through the Valley of Evil and emerged the Shadow of Death
  • I hate you Russian hackers
  • kerwyn wrote: »
    My refreshes :(

^^

• There is a problem at Amazon, probably EA hosts its servers there
  • "Well that's not it. Bring me the hydrospanner!"
    ―Han Solo
  • The problem is cg spilled coffee on the kinutor valve and cannot find the left handed screwdriver to adjust the muffler belt below the blinker fluid fill nozzle.

I know it sounds complicated, but I assure you they are working on it.

Updated. Left handed screwdriver located!
This discussion has been closed.