CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Gone on 2 hours now. This is quite annoying. Missed Catina energy and Lord knows we need all the Catina energy we can get with the horrid drops rates in this game.
  • glad I never logged out, been playing for last 2 hours, should be a good arena day :D
  • DarthZeroDan
    107 posts Member
    edited February 2017

Dude! Don't use the C word! Drop and roll!!! Duck and cover!!! RUN!!! GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
    You poor doomed ****.
  • Gone on 2 hours now. This is quite annoying. Missed Catina energy and Lord knows we need all the Catina energy we can get with the horrid drops rates in this game.

Edit: I have a raid to do as well but I'm not much worried about that cause the guild isn't gonna start a raid when everyone can't log in.
  • Loscoolarrow
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    CmNt5iYWMAAHgNP.jpgmissing my refreshes
  • SumiXam wrote: »
    So everyone is complaining about missing out on their free energy bonus.

Well I have news for you...welcome to the real world! Guess how many times I've missed out on my free energy because of a little thing I have called...

Wait for it...

A job. I miss energy all of the time because I'm to busy or preoccupied and don't remember to log in, because I have to work and have real life things to worry about after lunch.

So quit crying, grow up, and do something productive for a change.

This post made me laugh. While I think I can see where you're coming from, posting something antagonistic like this on a gaming forum is a nonstarter. At least you're living up to your username. PSA: save the preaching for the preachers and let others live their lives as they choose. If you're so tilted by people having time to do things that you can't, perhaps you need to take your own advice and take a break from the interwebz. They'll all be here when you get back...promise.

Fine, I'll join the bandwagon... OMGZ I missed my 45 cantina energy, whatever will I do now. I will probably fall behind in arena for all eternity. I will never be able to make up for those two extra talia shards I would have had today.
  • AxelvH wrote: »
    There is a problem at Amazon, probably EA hosts its servers there

Sure? I just ordered off of Amazon in between trying to load the game lol
  • glad I never logged out, been playing for last 2 hours, should be a good arena day :D

troll-meter.gif
  • XiliX wrote: »
    Anyone else not even able to log in to the game? "There is a problem with your connection"
    Umm.. NO! There is no problems with MY wi-fi !!

Been going through the same issue for months... There's nothing wrong with my 4G or my connection... And I can play other games on Google play just fine...
  • Arena pvp missed, ship arena missed ;/
    Always trying and trying...
  • SentinelBorg
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Simpsons - Tapped Out also doesn't work, so something must be really broken.

HoDA on the other hand works. ^^
  • My game hasn't been able to load since Noon. I'm receiving the message that I am unable to connect. Is the server down. I missed my free energy for the Noon to 2 PM window.
  • Title says it all. I have been playing this game for a few weeks straight now but woke up this morning just to learn that I can't get into the game anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • ok...how long is going to take this current issue(again) EA? -.-
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Bahamuthus wrote: »
    ok...how long is going to take this current issue(again) EA? -.-

August or about 2 hours
  • The problem was caused by a self sealing stem bolt that did not seal.
  • Yep me 2, I made a post about it in the buggs section, and it has gotten deleted, along with a couple other similar posts.

That tells us they are aware of the issue. Hopefully we will get compensation
  • :( this is to long
  • gonna miss my arena payout :(
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Gonna' miss the arena payment if this continues, what's going on?
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    XiliX wrote: »
    Anyone else not even able to log in to the game? "There is an error with your connection"
    Umm.. NO! There is no error with MY wi-fi !!

Nope. It didn't say an error with your Wi-Fi. It said an error with your connection. YOUR connection to the game runs from your phone, around the world, to their servers. Somewhere along that connection, perhaps in North Virigina, there is an error with your connection.
  • Vice_torn wrote: »
    The problem was caused by a self sealing stem bolt that did not seal.

Ah. Well good thing they located the left handed screwdriver. It could have been a nightmare to fix. :D
  • The fact the mods are getting offended over people asking if there will be any way to recoup lost rewards from arena/ships payouts and energy refreshes is kind of ridiculous...just saying. It's a valid question
  • pargame wrote: »
    glad I never logged out, been playing for last 2 hours, should be a good arena day :D

troll-meter.gif

I did take off 3 minutes to put this post up, now I think I'll use all five of my fleet arena battles for once.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Wait for it...

A job. I miss energy all of the time because I'm to busy or preoccupied and don't remember to log in, because I have to work and have real life things to worry about after lunch.

So quit crying, grow up, and do something productive for a change.

I do a lot of my auto stuff while I'm at work. So quit crying because your job sucks and mine doesn't.

Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • it is not EA's fault. it is the AWS Cloud that is down. Amazon is working on a fix as they state on their status page.

https://status.aws.amazon.com/
  • Hope they give us 500 gems for this issue
  • Crayons wrote: »
    A reasonable expectation for compensation would be for me to get two 18 year old Slovakian, brunette, althletic twins.

Cheers.

I second this.... or, if twins initially... um...... I quadruple this statement?!?!

Quadruple of 2 is 8. So 8 minus the original 2.....do you want 6?
  • My game keeps saying there's a bad connection ,is something wrong?
  • im logged online but while the game is loading up it shows the message 'Checking for Updates' and as once I waited awhile it saying 'connection error try again'

**** is going on?
This discussion has been closed.