CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Joshmkii wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The fact the mods are getting offended over people asking if there will be any way to recoup lost rewards from arena/ships payouts and energy refreshes is kind of ridiculous...just saying. It's a valid question

Yeah, the mods around here tend to think they are Demi gods, they don't understand that they are representing their company and need to view their job as being customer support...

It's in their TOS, why get censored over it? It's a case of not making the rules, just enforcing them.
  • same
  • teequ wrote: »
    it is not EA's fault. it is the AWS Cloud that is down. Amazon is working on a fix as they state on their status page.

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

Wow....Virginia is screwed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Same
  • Hope it's fixed soon. Haven't even started either raid or my arena. Losing crystals and arena tokens before the palpatine event will hurt.
  • Lots of players are having similar issues. I'm sure it's related to the roll-out of the new updates.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    teequ wrote: »
    it is not EA's fault. it is the AWS Cloud that is down. Amazon is working on a fix as they state on their status page.

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

Wow....Virginia is screwed.

Without being kissed. Lol
  • Same
  • Okay, seriously....my 11 year old is going to be home from school soon. He's going to probably start crying or something - or just curl up in a fetal position and wail uncontrollably until the servers come back up...like I am.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • my energy...my time...my free time...
  • Title says it all. Been playing this game everyday for a few weeks now and I woke up this morning to find out i can no longer get into the game. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it? Please help.
  • So everyone is complaining about missing out on their free energy bonus.

Well I have news for you...welcome to the real world! Guess how many times I've missed out on my free energy because of a little thing I have called...

Wait for it...

A job. I miss energy all of the time because I'm to busy or preoccupied and don't remember to log in, because I have to work and have real life things to worry about after lunch.

So quit crying, grow up, and do something productive for a change.

- says the guy scolding people. Maybe get a better job and quit complaining that you have a job hence you missing free energy. You don't seem remotely close to the sharpest tool in an old **** shed. Hahaha

• MAAAAANNN Let me IN !!! -.-
  • I have the same problem on IOS. Game is stuck on "checking for updates" screen since 12pm eastern
    Good to know and ty for Report :) I know that my Connection works well cause i can access one other game with no problem & also other places that have heavy traffic. Earlier post about this same problem was made by some other person and it had several responses. Then few mins ago i noticed that it's removed. If by Forum Moderator then weird as there wasn't any Bad Language as far as i looked.
    55mins for Dailies Reset & really shame if we don't get Official Response about Server working 110% or not at the moment. Have supported almost one year that been active & hope that Devs won't forget us. Wish all gl & enjoy o/

- Fedaygin -

Okay, seriously....my 11 year old is going to be home from school soon. He's going to probably start crying or something - or just curl up in a fetal position and wail uncontrollably until the servers come back up...like I am.

Go play catch with your device?
  • I think they shut down servers to see how many players have never experienced the connection error problem... Judging from the comments in this thread, more than I expected... :#
    Okay, seriously....my 11 year old is going to be home from school soon. He's going to probably start crying or something - or just curl up in a fetal position and wail uncontrollably until the servers come back up...like I am.

If you raised him to be spoiled rotten and act that way, then that is on you, not ea.
  • I can't get on its been 2 and a half hours I've been trying to get on
  • I have Verizon too and have been having problems with for the past 2-3 hours. I am on IPhone 6, have turned it off and done everything else one typically does in these situations. Every single other app on my phone works just fine, just not this one. This isn't the first time this has happened, but finally annoyed enough after missing rewards AGAIN to comment
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

8 year old here, she will not be happy. She's a fan of Rey too. I'm a little concerned. Lol oh well MMO time..byeeeeeeeeee
  • Keeps saying lost connection, I've got perfect signal and all other games work, what's going on
  • and there goes the free energy. and the 2&2 refreshes (cantina and normal energy) meaning 500xp plus whatever shards and gear and mats and currency we would have gotten from it not to mention the lost GW we put on hold for the guild daily. Awesome
  • We just need compensation in form of stun cuffs and syringes :-D , and crystals of course.
  • Generic angry comment.

Go play catch with your device?

It's raining here. :/

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Go read the merge thread to see you are not the only one
  • Rancor has his feet up with a Martini... :(
  • *Updated* Muffler belt tensioner located, but left handed screwdriver is too long. I will notify you as more information developes.
  • Funny thing is that my Star Wars Commander App is not working either
This discussion has been closed.