CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Woah, what's the deal w silencing us?
  • Iv been having same issue for last few hours since my phone updated cannot connect to server uninstalled reinstalled tried Wi-Fi and 4g no improvement and missing my bonuses hope we get some compensation for this
  • 3 horas lleva el dichoso error de conexion , cabreada no lo siguiente
  • Cuzzins wrote: »
    Looks like AWS is generally buggered. So this could be related to that.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http://amp.usatoday.com/story/98530914/#pt0-916827

Android and Ios have the same issues
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hum "East Bound and Down" when reading.

"East coast is down, everyone's complaining, they better do what we say can't be done.
    We got a long way to go, and the AAT is waiting, but East coast is down and that's no fun.

Keep tapping your finger on your tablet, so hard it just might break.
    Let it all hang out 'cause we got a Raid to make.

The boys are screaming in Atlanta and there's no raid in Texarcana.
    please bring it back no matter what it takes.

East coast is down, everyone's complaining, they better do what we say can't be done.
    We got a long way to go, and the AAT is waiting, but East coast is down and that's no fun."

lol
  • I love it when people post new threads without actually looking if the issue has been reported already... so many posts getting merged into this thread... No you're the only person that is receiving this issue. lol
  • Who let Chopper loose then eh!!
  • my connection is fine, btw, I can connect to everything, both on wifi and 4g
  • TchuMaN
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Same here... And as this was not enough, Golf Clash it's also offline!! Whyyyyyy????? :s:s:'(
  • Most productive work day ever.
  • Same issue but I'm with Vorizon
  • Zolaz wrote: »
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    Gyhguf wrote: »
    Seems a lot of people can't log on including me...why the big silence?

devs already responded 2/3 times in this thread saying its down and they are working on it but more its likely a provider issue

In Dev-speak that means, "We dont know. We are going to go hide over here and look busy. Dont bother us."

LOL at least we have an answer.
  • I'm so addicted to this game now been playing a little over a month now. Started it when one of my fraternity brothers told me about it. Anyway, it's a bit frustrating when I can't log on. I'm glad i'm not the only one with this problem.
  • Can't log in either. Going to miss out on 24 Galactic War nodes of credits and crystals soon ;(
  • This is not a WiFi issue. I live in Australia and I have a Sony Xperia Z c6603. I'm stuck at checking for updates and it does not go through. I need something to be done. This is unacceptable, I've paid significant money in this game and I deserve to be treated better as a customer.
  • Naming it. The Great Server Smuggler Heist of 2017
  • It's comforting to know that whenever bad things happen, there is always an ample supply of paranoid, conspiracy theorists available who jump to ridiculous conclusions at the drop of a server.

And by "comforting", I mean "terrified for the world that my children will grow up in."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • My game wont launch suddenly, stuck on checking for updates it says but there is no update? anyone else have this?
  • I'm shocked why such a big company is leaving us all in the dark
  • The Amazon Cloud thing is down. Maybe that's the problem.idk
  • HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

This INCLUDES asking for ANY form of compensation.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.

I mean there's better things you could enforce but good luck!

: bentwookie I believe I've seen you post this quite some times, yet fail to give us the people an update on this blackout. It seems counter productive to keep posting redundancies and not informing your clients.
  • Being in marketing, I understand people don't read. Clearly. However, when you are on a forum to read posts, I don't understand how people can continue to NOT READ. At this point if you're still posting "I can't get in, been trying for an hour now" you deserve to be ignored.

#AcolyteShootsTwice
  • The sky is falling!

No, no it's just the cloud.
  • Cuzzins wrote: »
    Looks like AWS is generally buggered. So this could be related to that.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http://amp.usatoday.com/story/98530914/#pt0-916827

My favorite part of the story is:

Short outages happen from time to time but long ones get everyone's attention. If the outage continues into the three-hour mark "we'll start seeing people flip out," Bartoletti said.

Start? lol - they should read the posts in this thread. The flipping out started 2 hours ago. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I have a connection problem,
    I can not enter the game with wi-fi or 4.5G two hours..
    is that a general problem?
  • Sfortune wrote: »
    Most productive work day ever.

Lol ...the country's gdp has gone through the roof.
    order 66 41st division lead. European reset
  • Same here
  • Cant login, but we knew that already.
    Jar Jar did this
This discussion has been closed.