CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Kaleesi_Malkari
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Amazon is having a major S3 outage affecting many sites and apps. Gonna take some time to get back up and running. Be patient all...
  • Options
    Current Server Status: UP
    Services appear to be restored, but the team is awaiting the all clear to ensure there are no lingering issues

• Options
    It's back up
  • Options
    iMainGSG9 wrote: »
    Every game I like has the worst server experience. If I miss my daily login Im going to quit playing this game.

LOL...and how many outages have you experience in this, the worst server experience of your life?
  • GoldieJames
    281 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello all, like EVERYONE else I couldn't log in earlier, then 10 mins ago I got to log in and collect my rewards outstanding, but then I try to log in 5 mins after that and again it tells me my internet connection is broken when I'm fully aware that it is NOT! Here's a radical idea for @EA & @CG ..why not change the wording of the claim that our internet isn't working to "sorry folks, we are working on improvements to the game that will benefit the whole community" ? Or something like that, now I get a notification to say I got energy to collect, should I even bother trying.
  • Options
    Aaarrgghhh! So frustrating, cant log in...
  • Options
    Just got in now. 1:00 pst in Vancouver the fix seems to be working in different places gradually
  • Options
    Not up for me. Force closed app several times and same issues.
  • Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    anybody else have this?

I have the same issue!

They updated it now, it on again.
  • Options
    I'm up too, but lost mid-day rewards, etc.... very frustrating... might be time to seek a new fix somewhere else
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Working on the east coast USA.
  • Options
    Some people, it seems, still can't log in.

I just did to see if I can.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Thanks, I can log in now.

But I have to spend 100 crystals to reach my daily 600 tickets for raids.
  • Options
    Aaand we're back... just in time for the free cantina energy to expire. LOL
  • dLow
    731 posts Member
    Options
    For those claiming they are going to quit.. just do it already and stop spamming the forums with useless information about what you are going to do.
  • Options
    The whole world and entire internet knows that it's Amazon (just google "Amazon server problems"), but someone has to come long and insists otherwise because it's having the problem on two devices on three networks. Two devices and three networks that all have to connect to Amazon servers to log in to the game. Right.
  • Options
    Back in and missed 1 GW set of 12 battles saving for the daily...thx i guess :(
  • Options
    Back missed energy
  • Options
    Got in 15 minutes ago..can't now.
  • Options
    Back in and missed 1 GW set of 12 battles saving for the daily...thx i guess :(

What time zone are you in? I still have like 9 hours to complete my GW
  • Options
    Working for me... but there must be some mistake?...

Chewie Shards aren't in my inbox...
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon The outage prevented me from getting my daily refresh for both energies.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon The outage prevented me from getting my daily refresh for both energies.

And your point?
  • Options
    First world problems.... :)
  • Options
    Thysk wrote: »
    Crayons wrote: »
    A reasonable expectation for compensation would be for me to get two 18 year old Slovakian, brunette, althletic twins.

Cheers.

I second this.... or, if twins initially... um...... I quadruple this statement?!?!

Quadruple of 2 is 8. So 8 minus the original 2.....do you want 6?

Lukas & Miroslav ready and waiting
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    gi4p12.gif
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    And your point?

****+you+shopworker+****+_b9ae2eabd39c7055096447f5cc9b86ad.jpg
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »

And your point?

The outage prevented me from getting any work done at the office today. I had to keep updating the forum to see how many people cried about the server being down. Almost as bad as people threatening to quit because their power index numbers dropped
  • Options
    People this is service provider issue. They haven't even explained the incident to all their customers yet. 11 9's is incredible for a monthly uptime guarantee but for an annual it's so-so but still above par. Let's hope CG gets a free month of service so we can see trickle down courtesy inbox "gifts".

Just posting to suggest not hate on CG. No service provider can guarantee 100% uptime w/o losing revenue.
  • Options
    Server down. Missed my Cantina and bonus today. Couldn't connect. Boo Hiss!
This discussion has been closed.