Thank You!

SikrouDeco
338 posts Member
edited March 2017
EA_Jesse Wrote:

Hey Everyone,
We're going to be sending out 500 Crystals and one Omega mat today due to the outage. We apologize for the downtime today and thank you for your patience!

Thank you, it is appreciated!

Replies

• Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    +1
  • +1
  • Awesome gift and, yes, thank you! Surprised I didn't see more of these thank you threads...are they getting wrapped in a megathread? Or is the entitlement strong with the forum?
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    I love it all, except no chewy shards?? Lol just kidding :) Thanks guys xD
  • Thank You!!!
  • +1
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Yep, a well deserved thank you! :smiley:
    This is a signature.
  • Awesome gift and, yes, thank you! Surprised I didn't see more of these thank you threads...are they getting wrapped in a megathread? Or is the entitlement strong with the forum?

What entitlement would you be referring to? We always get server maintence rewards, so why would we expect anything different?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I agree this was nice! Unfortunately I spent it on chromium packs and my bad luck streak with them continues on lol. Still a very welcome gift for a couple hours of down time.
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    I agree this was nice! Unfortunately I spent it on chromium packs and my bad luck streak with them continues on lol. Still a very welcome gift for a couple hours of down time.

Especially when it was no fault of their own, but the misfortune of their Cloud provider (AWS). It was a class move to give us a token and appology. :)
  • +1
  • Yes thank you

What entitlement would you be referring to? We always get server maintence rewards, so why would we expect anything different?

Lol ;)

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, because this sounds exactly like entitlement to me...
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, because this sounds exactly like entitlement to me...

What part? If a dog rings a bell and gets treats it will expect that every time it rings the bell that it gets a treat. So as a player if we play the game and we suddenly can't do that, we are conditioned to get compensation when we can play the game again. For god's sake we kept referencing the 10 Chewie Shard compensation for months.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Awesome gift and, yes, thank you! Surprised I didn't see more of these thank you threads...are they getting wrapped in a megathread? Or is the entitlement strong with the forum?

I think it's the 2nd part. lol. Thanks devs! And thank you also to the mods and devs who constantly kept posting, updating and keeping the forums clean and under control (as much as possible) yesterday. Good work!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Ya, hopefully whatever caused the downtime isn't too much of a problem
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Whenever there is a server outage I secretly hope it's gonna take a while before it gets fixed because that will increase the chance of getting those sweet sweet 500 crystals =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hopefully the balance of the updates scheduled for today (EA_Jesse's tweet earlier this week) go smoothly. Hang in there guys (Devs) the week is half over lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Whenever there is a server outage I secretly hope it's gonna take a while before it gets fixed because that will increase the chance of getting those sweet sweet 500 crystals =D

Is it wrong for me to hope/pray for this? >:)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Is it wrong for me to hope/pray for this? >:)

Just like we hoped for snowstorms and school closings when we were kids lol
  • Many thanks. Especially since it wasn't even your fault. Kudos!