Is there any character rework this month?

Just wondering.

Replies

• Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    I heard August
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    I heard August

Thought it was August 2018?
  • Lol ... doesn't make sense ... but funny. There are no characters named August.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Rework for Lobotomy so he can synergize with the new light side droids!

Edit: autocorrect changed Lobot but I decided to leave it :D
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Hopefully a full Jedi rework as Sith counter or General Grevious because he needs it bad
  • How about Jedi Luke celebrating the anniversary coming up...and re-tool Basic Luke.
  • A Jedi rework would be awesome and greatly needed.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Jedi already have so many buffs and zeta qgj can beat sith without much problem. What else do they need.
  • Only if you have Kenobi though
  • Kenobi makes almost any team great, he just happens to also be a Jedi. Tuskens with TFP and kenobi might even be a great team.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    August is a long running joke, we were told we were supposed to get the tank rank and it kept getting pushed back. I'd like to see more reworks , but I also like this star wars rebels idea with the Phoenix squad. I feel like here by the end of the month, we might have another Krennic/Nihlus event. And shortly we should start seeing some of the rogue one characters rotated to free to play farmable nodes.
  • Rework for Lobotomy so he can synergize with the new light side droids!

Edit: autocorrect changed Lobot but I decided to leave it :D

Darth Mail
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Please Nerf Darth Maul
  • If the chopper daily event got pushed back, I'm sure there's more to it than just chopper
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Where's that greivous rework tho?
  • Jedi are Arena viable and a must-have for HAAT. Not all of them, but they don't really need a rework right now. Separatists on the other hand lack synergy and a good leader (Dooku is an universal leader, so he doesn't count). The only viable characters they have are Sun Fac and B2... Maybe Ventress at some extend. Geonosians have a really good potential, but with no leader they are just GW material :c Poggle is better with droids and still, he's not that good anymore.
  • No nerf talk allowed.
  • Jedi are Arena viable and a must-have for HAAT. Not all of them, but they don't really need a rework right now. Separatists on the other hand lack synergy and a good leader (Dooku is an universal leader, so he doesn't count). The only viable characters they have are Sun Fac and B2... Maybe Ventress at some extend. Geonosians have a really good potential, but with no leader they are just GW material :c Poggle is better with droids and still, he's not that good anymore.

Forgot to mention Grievous and MagmaGuard. Nute is not ok, but if he gets a Command Ship then that will give many players a reason to farm him. Not me, though. I'm one of the **** who maxed him almost a year ago B)
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Not grievous thats who
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    For the love of 3PO, give us a fifth ewok! At least even just chirpas zeta! X.X
    @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon I will give you guys all the fuzzy ewok hugs if this happens
  • For the love of 3PO, give us a fifth ewok! At least even just chirpas zeta! X.X
    @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon I will give you guys all the fuzzy ewok hugs if this happens

Earth day 2017. Maybe.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Eeth Koth needs a buff too
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Jedi are Arena viable and a must-have for HAAT. Not all of them, but they don't really need a rework right now. Separatists on the other hand lack synergy and a good leader (Dooku is an universal leader, so he doesn't count). The only viable characters they have are Sun Fac and B2... Maybe Ventress at some extend. Geonosians have a really good potential, but with no leader they are just GW material :c Poggle is better with droids and still, he's not that good anymore.

Disagree with you at high level arena. Zaul is much superior to any Jedi team whenever mods are of good quality and high speed. The evasion and the PERCENT speed increase makes it almost impossible to counter with Jedi especially as Sith have bonus damage against Jedi.

Zaul is OP, and you need a buff somewhere to counter that.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    And no Jedi are not needed for P1 of HAAT: Teebo EE +3 DPS can easily do your 2% if you can count up to 7.