First AAT

My guild FINALLY completed our first AAT after like half a year xD How do I attach photos? I want to put my rewards up so I can know if I got anything significant

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    congrats!
    tinypic.com let's you host images that you can embed in a forum post.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    congrats!
    tinypic.com let's you host images that you can embed in a forum post.

Thanks, but I'm not too keen on allowing any websites access to any part of my phone xD if there's no simple way to do it I'll just try to type out what I got
  • Just out of curiosity- if you've been at it for nearly half a year, does that mean you've been playing the old version of the normal AAT from October 2016? If so, you might be very surprised how easy the next attempt is...
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Just out of curiosity- if you've been at it for nearly half a year, does that mean you've been playing the old version of the normal AAT from October 2016? If so, you might be very surprised how easy the next attempt is...

lol I was thinking that too.
  • Just out of curiosity- if you've been at it for nearly half a year, does that mean you've been playing the old version of the normal AAT from October 2016? If so, you might be very surprised how easy the next attempt is...

Lol what he said