Boba needs some backup!

Dustynutz95
108 posts Member
edited March 2017
I've been running boba, bane, 88, Zam and st Han and I can hang in the top 20 however the entire top 10 of my shard is zmaul leads and a couple already have Nihilus beefed up.
The first turn is ridiculous, Aoe stun, aoe daze, aoe DoT with speed down and aoe cool down on all abilities. Pretty much impossible to recover from.

My poor bounty hunters are just completely outclassed. Desperately need a new bounty hunter, hopefully embo or bossk with a mass cleanse. Another option would be to give all bounty hunters the resolve buff. Doesn't have to be the same as bobas and could vary between them but as it stands now, everybody is going to have to play sith and hope they have better mods than the opposing sith.
Post edited by Dustynutz95 on

Replies

• I am also attempting to build a boba squad with zam, greedo, dengar, and 88, and ran into the same problems. They are not ready for arena yet so I run them in Galactic war and the lack of cleanse is very evident. Defensively hard to play, Perhaps a new tank or support bounty hunter would help. Bossk would be epic!! But him having a cleanse ability would be odd. . .Maybe a ability called Trandoshan Roar: Bossk and bounty hunter allies gain tenacity up and protection up for 2 turns. And if you mod him right with speed he could definitely help. Not sure resolve buff is gonna happen, we can dream thou :)
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    Bounty Hunters need more Boushh
  • Arkonis wrote: »
    I am also attempting to build a boba squad with zam, greedo, dengar, and 88, and ran into the same problems. They are not ready for arena yet so I run them in Galactic war and the lack of cleanse is very evident. Defensively hard to play, Perhaps a new tank or support bounty hunter would help. Bossk would be epic!! But him having a cleanse ability would be odd. . .Maybe a ability called Trandoshan Roar: Bossk and bounty hunter allies gain tenacity up and protection up for 2 turns. And if you mod him right with speed he could definitely help. Not sure resolve buff is gonna happen, we can dream thou :)

Not a bad idea at all. We definitely need something! Not sure if you've faced the maul/nihilis team I mentioned above but it's painful to watch
  • Just max them out and give potency mods
  • rts540
    10 posts Member
    Desperately need a new bounty hunter, hopefully embo or bossk with a mass cleanse.

Zuckuss. He could have a group foresight called "of possible futures" - Legends reference, anyone? =)

and 4-LOM- what would he be? Tank? Attacker?

• Just max them out and give potency mods

I've had them maxed for quite some time and I used to be able to take rank 1 pretty often but nowadays they can't even crack the top 10.