A positive thread about the best parts of the update!

I'm sick of whining, so I'm going to use this thread to mention what I think are the best parts of the update.

I'd like to thank the developers for their hard work on this.

My personal favourite, and I'm sure everyone else's personal favourite has got to be the Jedi challenge. I know it has sparked some new energy into everyone and we really want to farm Jedi now so we can get (probably) Yoda. I think events like these are awesome and I hope to see more to come.

Talia and Savage got a massive buff, so I can't wait to use them post update.

What are your favourite parts of the new update?
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• Hands down its the Jedi Challenge.

Even if I have to farm Eeth Koth, with all the up and coming "Droid Teams"...EK will come in handy in the long run.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Does the new character unlock at the 4* stage or 5*. It was 4* but then got changed to 5*
  • VaderJK12 wrote: »
    Hands down its the Jedi Challenge.

Even if I have to farm Eeth Koth, with all the up and coming "Droid Teams"...EK will come in handy in the long run.

I'm farming Eeth Koth no matter how bad he is. I gotta get me dat Yoda.
  • I'm hoping for new characters.
    Come on Tuskens, give me Tuskens!
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The events as well. :) Cool that they announced that the first one is Jedi related, so we can farm and prepare in advance too.

This means new content and I was craving for new content for a while. I also liked the free energy rewards at some points. That's nice that means more play time as well.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • They buffed Mace Windu and Qui Gon Jinn is farmable
    you can get free energy at certain times of the day

The jedi events seem interesting too. I look forward to see what it entails
  • Where can I see these patch notes/wherever you got this information from?
  • Wanted to add the free energy bonus also. That'll come in handy for sure.
  • Nutteralex wrote: »
    Where can I see these patch notes/wherever you got this information from?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/10013/february-release-notes/p1
  • I'm glad talia is getting some love, Savage Opress as well.
  • I think DOT is going to be a good thing.
  • Talia got the update already it seems....mine has the new stats...I haven't used her to confirm
  • Yes, description has changed for talia but not the numbers. She still heals for 30ish percent of damage done.
  • I'm sick of whining, so I'm going to use this thread to mention what I think are the best parts of the update.

I'd like to thank the developers for their hard work on this.

My personal favourite, and I'm sure everyone else's personal favourite has got to be the Jedi challenge. I know it has sparked some new energy into everyone and we really want to farm Jedi now so we can get (probably) Yoda. I think events like these are awesome and I hope to see more to come.

Talia and Savage got a massive buff, so I can't wait to use them post update.

What are your favourite parts of the new update?

The best part of the update was that we got one at all.

And even better, we've seen multiple Dev threads since then.

Dev involvement and communication is the hands down winner to me :)
  • Will probably be grinding out mace.
  • Talia got the update already it seems....mine has the new stats...I haven't used her to confirm

It changed the word but not reality yet
  • I'm happy to hear about Talia, mine is 5 stars and purple gear already, so that makes me happy. I also have savage, but he's 6 or 7 levels below my max. I'm also hoping that Mace is as good as he sounds. I talked myself out of farming him based on some forum posts, and now I wish I had kept at it :/
  • I hope we see other events like the Jedi one also. Maybe for droids, or scoundrels, night sister! Or even sith, even though I have few :(
  • Ecited about the buff to Mace! Been hoping and praying that the time and resources would pay off!

For everyone hating on koth, he is not bad. Not real special but not bad. Also has a 100% stun on force push.

• Joshuar56
    79 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    What stars does mace start out at? I assume 4, since he's 80 shards.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    talia my hoodrat. she's next to 7*
    mighty chlorians
  • I'm happy about dot, Jedi being more nessisary, and all the little things.
    I'm happy they didn't over nerf anyone, also seeing who you are battling is great because now instead of bringing in my best five I can bring in people that counter my enemies mixing it up some!
  • I just heavily swapped my rescources gear, credits, into the Jedis to be ready for the challenge , so definetly that yeah
  • The jedi event is indeed will be a massive add-on to the game...and great CG/EA fund-raiser)) but I'll leave it without my attention - I don't have many jedi's in my main characters and don't have an intention to achieve them soon... I'll stay with toons I'm currently work with...

It's great to see that Talia and Savage are gettin' better though ;)
    cheers from Ukraine! and may the force b with u!
  • I'll have 5 3* Jedi ready for the event with being mostly f2p. Hoping it'll be enough to catch a bone.
  • VaderJK12 wrote: »

No one had said it's Yoda?
  • Simsurf wrote: »
    VaderJK12 wrote: »

His updated data was just added in the last patch. I'll bet $50 it's Yoda in either the shard shop or the Jedi challenge.
  • i personally like the UI improvements and bug fixes. a cleaner and smoother game makes for an all around better experience.

also looking forward to the new events, not just the jedi one. i hope we can get purple gear (dem purple hair dryers) or mats from them.
  • The Jedi event, the extra energy, Talia buff. Most of all, I'm loving the detailed notes. Cheers to all the EA/CG guys in the forums.

P.S. If it seems like we whine, sometimes it just means we're passionate about the game.
  • Simsurf wrote: »
    VaderJK12 wrote: »

His updated data was just added in the last patch. I'll bet $50 it's Yoda in either the shard shop or the Jedi challenge.

Yeah I'll take you on that $50 :) I accept paypal :#