Sim Tickets

We need a way to get more Sim tickets, either by a pack in the store, besides shipments, or more in rewards.
The dark side is strong in you....

Replies

• It is true. If you farm low gear, then you lost them extremely quick
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Still over 4k. It seems to working just fine.

Have you tried using auto, challenges are a good place to do that.

And as stated above farming gear on a less then 10 energy node will cause you to be on a negative run. Keep an eye on that.
  • Whole reason for sim tickets is to make the Monotany of farming out of the game, all i said is either make a pack in resources to but them or make them more relavant in rewards again as they were before
  • There have been a few threads on this now and it's definitely an issue. I had loads stored up but now, with no changes to how I play, I'm almost out.

They've nerfed the droprate, which seems like a really lame move.

As with all the other threads on this subject, you'll just get people telling you how many thousands they've got.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Woosah wrote: »
    Whole reason for sim tickets is to make the Monotany of farming out of the game, all i said is either make a pack in resources to but them or make them more relavant in rewards again as they were before

Honestly the whole point to many aspects of this game is resource management. Taking out that monotony will cost you crystals if not managed correctly.... good luck
  • do you people eat sim tickets for breakfast? i haven't had a shortage of sim tickets since before i hit level 85. and i'm far from a top dog as well. my total right now is like between 200-300 and that will last me a long time.
  • I had a truck load myself,but normal play. Has mad them in high demand and. Am now buying them in shipments, i. Had thousands at one point myself

• spotremix wrote: »
    do you people eat sim tickets for breakfast? i haven't had a shortage of sim tickets since before i hit level 85. and i'm far from a top dog as well. my total right now is like between 200-300 and that will last me a long time.

If you sim, you will eventually run out, trust me. I had thousands at one point. The fleet challenges can be simmed, but they do not replenish your stock. Then there is the once-a-week challenges when you get all 6 challenges at once.

The bottom line is, the amount of tickets you get is less than the amount you can use, so eventually you will run out. I do minimum of 2 refreshes (50/50) or the LS/DS battles, and 1 or 2 refreshes of the cantina every day.

The 6 and 8 energy battles are definitely what is draining the supply.....but whats the alternative? Auto-fight them? That's boring and takes time. Yes, it can be done, but people, including myself, are already spending over an hour a day on this game.

It's been stated before, sim tickets are antiquated and should be removed as a mechanic. For those of you with thousands of tickets, this doesn't affect you, since you weren't (or don't think you are) going to run out anyways. For those of us with few tickets left, it allows us to sim them rather than take additional time doing the low energy battles. Either remove sim tickets, or at least allow simming of the lower energy nodes without consuming a sim ticket.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    i spend WAY more than an hour a day on this game. you make it sounds like a chore. the more time i can spend on the game the better.

i don't sim anything hardly ever. once in a great blue moon but i either play them through or auto here and there. and i never refresh anything on my own. i can wait for the game to do it.
  • I'm always out of sim tickets. They need to give us more in the dailies, and add them to the bronzium packs.
  • Don't worry guys. Once you start farming shore, you will never run out of sim tickets again
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I stopped simming Sundays challenges, that's what 24 sim tickets saved right there? Thanks mostly to that I stay normally between 100-200 but I do agree they sure seem to drop a lot less these last few months.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Don't worry guys. Once you start farming shore, you will never run out of sim tickets again

Lol - true dat!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikka488
    277 posts Member
    I have been trying to see how many I can accumulate. I auto 90% of the time. Currently sitting at 11,300
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Another thread like this... seriously ??
    What do you guys do with them ?? I max out normal energy and cantina daily up to 200 cost and im always at the 1600-1700 mark
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Honestly they need to remove them from the game, and just let us "Sim" 3* events without using a ticket.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    Honestly they need to remove them from the game, and just let us "Sim" 3* events without using a ticket.

Why ? Unless you are burning a serious amount of crystals to refresh energy i fail to understand how u run out of sim tickets unless your very low level
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Saraleb wrote: »

Why ? Unless you are burning a serious amount of crystals to refresh energy i fail to understand how u run out of sim tickets unless your very low level

It is easy to run out at low levels and I run out at times when I don't feel like autoing 6 energy nodes farming a few gear pieces and that burns them up faster than anything.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Saraleb wrote: »

It is easy to run out at low levels and I run out at times when I don't feel like autoing 6 energy nodes farming a few gear pieces and that burns them up faster than anything.

Exactly lower lvls... you cant have everything at once
  • Saraleb wrote: »

Wait what? Refreshing energy is how you gain sim tickets, not lose them. Not refreshing is worse in general (exception being cantina energy and farming super low nodes)
  • It is an issue.

As stated above. If you have a billion of them, why do you even post on here? You are no different then that guy who was like, "Oh, man, look at my screen shot, me oh my, whatever will I do with my 125 million credits, oh bother." You. You are, indeed, "that" guy.

If you have a billion sim tickets, you clearly don't care if they were to go away. UNAFFECTED.

For the rest of us, it's just another needling PITA when grinding away for gear. I'm pretty sure no one is spending $$ on sim tickets -- it's just a pointless tick down of crystals every so often in the annoying "gear grind saga of 2016-2017"

I posted in the Feedback forum, for whatever it was worth: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91739/sim-tickets-why-have-them

Sim tickets aren't even that big a deal - probably WAI - but there is something that is just so petty about it. The QoL release(s) had a bunch of things to save time. Make combat faster. But I can't sit and tap away at the screen while working, driving, family time, playing State of Decay ... yet again <3.

So again, removing SIm tickets will not affect anyone who has a billion of them. It will be a significant QoL fix for the rest who are being needled into buying a pack every two days or so - isn't the gear grind chore enough?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    It is an issue.

As stated above. If you have a billion of them, why do you even post on here? You are no different then that guy who was like, "Oh, man, look at my screen shot, me oh my, whatever will I do with my 125 million credits, oh bother." You. You are, indeed, "that" guy.

If you have a billion sim tickets, you clearly don't care if they were to go away. UNAFFECTED.

For the rest of us, it's just another needling PITA when grinding away for gear. I'm pretty sure no one is spending $$ on sim tickets -- it's just a pointless tick down of crystals every so often in the annoying "gear grind saga of 2016-2017"

I posted in the Feedback forum, for whatever it was worth: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91739/sim-tickets-why-have-them

Sim tickets aren't even that big a deal - probably WAI - but there is something that is just so petty about it. The QoL release(s) had a bunch of things to save time. Make combat faster. But I can't sit and tap away at the screen while working, driving, family time, playing State of Decay ... yet again <3.

So again, removing SIm tickets will not affect anyone who has a billion of them. It will be a significant QoL fix for the rest who are being needled into buying a pack every two days or so - isn't the gear grind chore enough?

I do not think I could possibly upvote this enough. Well said.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    In lieu of them changing this, I really hope the 4x speed auto with basic only option takes the time out of auto, then I'd be more patient about using it in battles.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Oh, and the gain on purchasing energy refreshes is for normal energy...you get half as many tickets for the same amount of cantina energy. So even if you then sim 12 energy cantina nodes, you break even (if you don't get any as rewards). Whereas with normal energy refreshes, anything above 6 energy will result in a net gain. So if you get to the point where you can put cantina farming on hold, use the crystals for normal energy instead.
  • PremierVenoth
    2285 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    crzydroid wrote: »
    In lieu of them changing this, I really hope the 4x speed auto with basic only option takes the time out of auto, then I'd be more patient about using it in battles.

The basic attack only option was specifically a GW QoL addition - where you didn't want to burn up your teams specials until, maybe, node 6 but more like 9, 11, & 12. Doesn't matter for anything else, really, maybe the 8 level ground wars, etc?

The X4 will make the auto faster, but if I refresh 2x for 240 energy - farming an en10 node - that's 24 times I need to tap, choose, ally, accept team, hit x4, hit auto -- wait -- hit okay, accept rewards (repeat) - the x4 was, and effing god THANK YOU devs, it was really for the slow as dirt ship battles.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    i don't understand what you people do with them. do you eat them for breakfast??
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Last time I checked sim tickets aren't needed for anything. Just hit the auto button for challenges or other stuff if you're out of sim tickets, they take like 10 minutes to sim or battle again anyways
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »

The basic attack only option was specifically a GW QoL addition - where you didn't want to burn up your teams specials until, maybe, node 6 but more like 9, 11, & 12. Doesn't matter for anything else, really, maybe the 8 level ground wars, etc?

The X4 will make the auto faster, but if I refresh 2x for 240 energy - farming an en10 node - that's 24 times I need to tap, choose, ally, accept team, hit x4, hit auto -- wait -- hit okay, accept rewards (repeat) - the x4 was, and effing god THANK YOU devs, it was really for the slow as dirt ship battles.

If it's normal energy, you will come out ahead on a 10 node by 16 tix, even if you don't win any. It's a cantina node where you'll lose four unless you win some back.

The autoing would be more for challenges.

The basic only would not work on all modes of battle?
  • Auto your daily challenges
    Buy 20 tickets for 30 crystals (not that bad)
    Farm higher energy nodes or Auto the 6 energy nodes a few times since it can be done in 25 seconds.

I run out every day buto oh well.
This discussion has been closed.