Phoenix Squadron (Rebels) upcoming events!

Prev1345

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Nice! Doubt I'll be able to level and gear them all for an event next month but it's great to see new content coming continuously.
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    it's going really really fast... How can we gear all those toons ?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Romao33 wrote: »

6Zz3c5w.jpg
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    I am concerned about that myself. Not to mention raid with any of them
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Romao33 wrote: »

I'm hoping you won't have to be g11 to be competitive in the following event as yes that would be a little soon, but if it's a reoccurring event then it won't really matter.
  • We don't need any more rebels. Show some other factions some love too.
  • Kortan
    58 posts Member
    Ohhh yeah...take my money now!!!
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

giphy.gif
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    -10 because Rebels and rebels.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    They will probably all have a zeta ability as well.
  • Meh. Excited for Sabine but that's about it.

Like many said before, they probably have synergy with phoenix team mostly, they can fit in a rebels team but I think they will be more independant.

Like many said before, they probably have synergy with phoenix team mostly, they can fit in a rebels team but I think they will be more independant.

I don't think that's the point... yet more rebels when ppl were just starting to enjoy a little variation. Come on EA there are literally thousands of characters in Star Wars, how about anything but Rebels for a change.
  • They won't get a PENNY from me for this trash. No matter how META they become.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    We are missing so many legit characters in the game and they decide to add these disgraceful trash bags???
  • They won't get a PENNY from me for this trash. No matter how META they become.

K
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    We are missing so many legit characters in the game and they decide to add these disgraceful trash bags???

Maybe because Disney said so.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Maybe because Disney said so.

Just wait till we get Mickey w/Keybladesaber!!!

KingdomStarHearts!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Lol people trashing Rebels haven't even watched the show, let alone season 2 or 3. Rebels is the current animated series and it only makes sense to have them in the game. Sure Ezra is whiny and Kanan is meh, but I enjoy the show because it's Star Wars.
  • Krennic & Deathtrooper are already history. The Sith just said "hello" and now rebel.

It should rather be announced updates and so-called mishaps to be eliminated.

But new rebels are more important, there are too few rebels.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Krennic & Deathtrooper are already history. The Sith just said "hello" and now rebel.

If you follow your trend, they wont be around for long, so rejoice if you don't like the rebels.

There is now plenty of valid and playable content. The arena is more diverse than ever.

Frankly, the game is going in the right direction. We should be happy.
  • Azza wrote: »
    Krennic & Deathtrooper are already history. The Sith just said "hello" and now rebel.

If you follow your trend, they wont be around for long, so rejoice if you don't like the rebels.

There is now plenty of valid and playable content. The arena is more diverse than ever.

Frankly, the game is going in the right direction. We should be happy.

Well said, the universe is expanding and having multiple options to play with is good for everyone and the growth of the game. Variety is the spice of life
  • Variety in the arena? I enjoy GW for the sake of variety. However in the arena I fight the same Wiggs teams day in/day out. Im excited when I can target the only Jedi team that pops up at refresh
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Sorry. I'll sit this one out. Of all the great characters and factions they could have done a weekly release with. They chose...this? uggghhh.

J6OeA.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Lol people trashing Rebels haven't even watched the show, let alone season 2 or 3. Rebels is the current animated series and it only makes sense to have them in the game. Sure Ezra is whiny and Kanan is meh, but I enjoy the show because it's Star Wars.

I thrash the show and watched every episode
  • nite0wl29 wrote: »
    Variety in the arena? I enjoy GW for the sake of variety. However in the arena I fight the same Wiggs teams day in/day out. Im excited when I can target the only Jedi team that pops up at refresh

You must be in a young shard.
    This is a signature.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »

You ironically underscored the problem - that is, there are many Star Wars fans that refuse to watch the show..or that can't...or that simply don't. That is exactly part of my concern with this new content - it's target audience (Star Wars fans who watch the show, like it, play this game and are willing to pay for in-game content) is WAY too small.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • nite0wl29 wrote: »
    Variety in the arena? I enjoy GW for the sake of variety. However in the arena I fight the same Wiggs teams day in/day out. Im excited when I can target the only Jedi team that pops up at refresh

You must be in a young shard.

I'm in a May shard so not too young
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    i enjoy rebels and am looking forward to these heroes, especially hera and sabine, itll be nice to have another mando in the game finally...