Looking for my fellow shard mates

Replies

• I noticed that. Thanks @gugek. I tried a couple times to take down Asura but the closest I got was chirrut and baze vs boba. Boba can handle a lot but just doesn't have the damage to deal wth those heals from chirrut haha. I finally got Rex geared up and that's helping me keep up with you guys. I'm about 5 days from my first zeta. Still haven't the slightest idea who I'm going to put it on though lol. Have a great weekend everyone.

Aval
  • @gugek : Thank you do much for your valuable feedback. You are so smart that could find
    solution to this team in very short period of time. I took my whole afternoon for remod this team but you used shorter period of time to solve it...really appreciated it.

I would try to increase defense for my whole tank & Chirrut and wish them should be better. But maybe a few days later, still so tired from latest remod...:-)

I always believe that at this point no team is unbeatable especially if you faced with smart people having good brain & knowledge of the game mechanics.

@Aranion_asea You go faster than the others again. Yesterday, I tried my team with perfect start against your team...
    - Zaul went and spread daze all.
    - DN went and got -5 cool down.
    - Chirrut spread tenacity up.
    It should be perfect start if you did not zeta DN.
    HaHa...still health down *2 from zeta DN.
    Great tactic, my friend.

I agree with you about real time communication. It should be great. I used line with my previous guildmate & slack in TI. However, if you all used discord, I would try to learn how to use it. Just tell me.

Thanks god that let me in arena with strong & smart players like you all.
  • @Asura_TLaxy I use Line with my guild (I would have no problem using a different application) but if everyone else uses line too maybe we could get a group up and running?
  • @gugek : Are you OK for line or prefer discord?
  • Thank you for the positive responds, friends. I'll comply to whichever apps you guys choose. Meanwhile i'll try to reach "revenge kill"

Regards
    Asëa
  • RevengeKill
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi everyone,
    I am Revenge Kill (previous ID: Darkslayer). Thank Aranion for inviting me to join the community.
    My TZ is UTC+8.
  • @RevengeKill : Finally We could found you. Really happy that you could join us...:-)
  • @Asura_TLaxy : I seldom browse the forum, so I didn't create account before. Nice to meet you all!
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Payouts
    | Name             | TZ    | Forums         |
    |------------------|-------|----------------|
    | Revenge Kill     | UTC+8 | @RevengeKill   |
    | ìN A Sura        | UTC+7 | @Asura_TLaxy   |
    | Asëa Aranion     | UTC+7 | @Aranion_asea  |
    | Zahar            | UTC+6 |                |
    | Zstam1           |       |                |
    | ìN Bryan         | UTC-5 | @Vaders_friend |
    | Niko             | UTC-5 | @Niko_swgoh    |
    | Mol Gugek        | UTC-5 | @gugek         |
    | OkayPlayer       | UTC-5 |                |
    | Tyrant303        |       |                |
    | DarthAval2       | UTC-6 | @Monsterstl    |
    | ìN Quartus Ω     | UTC-6 |                |
    | Arlan Starbright | UTC-7 |                |

Post edited by gugek on
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    @Asura_TLaxy: I prefer Discord.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    @yvc72: ping. whats your payout are you North America East Coast (UTC-5)?
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Asura_TLaxy
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    @gugek : I already download discord & register. Name - A.Sura#8904
    What should I do next?
  • Aranion_asea
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I have passed our plan to "Arlan Starbright", his guild is also using discord. Hope he'll join us soon.

Regards
    Asëa
  • Hello everybody! I am yvc72. Asea, you were looking for me. I am really sorry if I made problems to some of you. My payout is 5pm central time. not sure if this means utc-5.
  • Hi @yvc72_swgoh nice to finally have you here. We're trying to establish arena chat so we could coordinate better for the benefit of all. Let's wait for Gugek, A sura, Niko and others to confer and decide.
    Thank you for responding.

Regards
    Asëa
  • RevengeKill
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I can't use LINE for some reasons (sorry about that), but I can register a Discord account for chatting.
  • Hi Arlan Starbright here, Mol Eliza II passed along the message to look here. My guild uses Discord, so wouldn't mind using that for a shard chat as well.
  • My payout UTC -7, so the chart above is incorrect.
  • @ArlanStarbright @yvc72_swgoh : Welcome to the group, my friend. Nice to see you all here. I'm already register for discord as shown above. But I'm not sure how to make a room for us. Just new with discord.
  • @Asura_TLaxy I sent you friend request via discord. My name is "Revenge Kill#5969".

• I, @RevengeKill, @gugek, @Darthaval2 were already in discord. We do channel for faster communication. Feel free to join us as link below.

https://discord.gg/3DeYuP2
  • Anyone else on this Nov 2015 shard and interested in creating a Line chat? I'm usually 50-100 in arena (Mos Def Eisley - League of Assassins).

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/10222/shard-chat-yendor-black-sachi-relishyoda-danielsjack-moondawg-yiuman-drevh-cetta-jkdmike/p13

The current Top 10 in arena are:

1. Yiuman - Inglorious Blasters
    2. OldKing - Dark Council Dromund Kaas
    3. Barse Ponap - Italia Fury
    4. Cambo - Power Wolves
    5. iN Yendor - Team Instinct
    6. rbiyk - Alash
    7. Rhaego - Its a TrapBlack
    8. Drevh - C3P Bros
    9. last jody - Italian DarkLight
    10. DanielsJack - The Alliance alpha
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    - Discord: https://discord.gg/3DeYuP2
    - Payout table: https://gist.github.com/mol-gugek/ce1461144c38be923f5d3c0e46362331
    | Name         | TZ     |
    |--------------|--------|
    | Basra        | UTC+9  |
    | Revenge Kill | UTC+8  |
    | AC           | UTC+8  |
    | ìN A Sura    | UTC+7  |
    | Asëa Aranion | UTC+7  |
    | Zahar        | UTC+6  |
    | Zstam1       | UTC+2  |
    | Cytrox       | UTC+1  |
    | ìN Bryan     | UTC-5  |
    | Niko         | UTC-5  |
    | Mol Gugek    | UTC-5  |
    | Tyrant303    | UTC-5  |
    | OkayPlayer   | UTC-5  |
    | yvc72        | UTC-5  |
    | JUANPABLO 66 | UTC-5  |
    | Effect       | UTC-5  |
    | Awec         | UTC-5  |
    | DarthAval2   | UTC-6  |
    | ìN Quartus   | UTC-6  |
    | Slimneo      | UTC-6  |
    | Arlan        | UTC-7  |
    | akaBen       | UTC-8  |

image.png
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • akaBen
    60 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Hey that's me!! Lol

On another note it's time to change this lame avatar.
  • Mywiel
    2 posts Member
    Me here! I've been Top 20 all the time, but couldn't fight the last two days
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    Hi there @Mywiel. Not sure what your in game name is. But welcome to our Squad Arena forum thread.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Just found this thread saw you guys are on the same shard. In game name is PSYKO190. Recognized some of you from Arena battles. Use try stay in the top 20 but after all the Maul teams slipped way down haven't put lot in arena team. Maybe one day be back in the top 20 again.
  • ACST
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi all, I'm AC.
    My discord ID : ACST#4012
  • Mywiel
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi guys, my current place is 42, I've been in the 14th place a few weeks ago. SF Mywiel is my Player name. I have both Line and Discord! Line ID: mywiel and Discord ID SF Mywiel #2233
    Payout time is GMT+1 7pm CET
  • Hey guys just found this thread. I wouldn’t mind jumping in on this and the discord if that’s cool. Always good to talk to fellow swgoh players that know what they’re doing.