Long Term All Jedi Team

Prev13
It's clear I'm not going to get the new character the first time around. Instead of going for low tier Jedi like Eeth Koth, I've decided to start a longer term team that will allow me to have a strong Jedi team and complete the challenge next time it rolls around. Who are the best F2P Jedi I can farm?

Replies

• Hey all

So I do pretty well but my team is pretty much darkside and Jedi wise I have 7* Luma, 4* JC and 2* Ahsoka. Every other Jedi I have very small amount of shards for.

So was thinking it'll have to be Mace and Liam Neeson as Barriss is a very slow grind...

Then again Ahsoka and Liam from cantina shiipments, that will take a long time... So who, Kit Fisto? Plo? Ima? (I'm pay a little bit once in a while for maybe some crystals only used on refreshes, but tend to get by with GW and arena wins to play)...

As someone who's disregarded Jedi entirely, what's my easier grind? If you're in a similar position who are you going for?

As an aside I assume from this that we will have other "team specific" challenges at some point, like Sith challenge for Palpatine (wish it was that, that I would be set up for!)
  • For you Kael - Lvl up Ahsoka in cantina, EK in arena shipments & either Mace or Plo would be your path of least resistance.
    I have the same question (almost) so I'll reply here...
    I have 7* Lumi, 5* JC, 4* Ahsoka, & 4* Mace (also 2* Kit but he's not farmable).
    I'm mostly f2p and need a farmable 5th. So... QGJ, IGD, JKG, Eeth Koth, Bariss, Anakin, or Plo???
    EK would be the easiest at 10 shards per day from Arena but I'm not excited about EK. 1st choice is QGJ but that gets in the way of my farming fives & Ahsoka not to mention I'd like to add Daka to my stable. Then Plo would compliment my Fives but I don't see anyone raving about him. JKG seems boring. IGD, Bariss & Anakin would be a long grind. Who best compliments my team?
    If I take the easy road to EK am I going to regret it?
    Advice please...
    Thanks in advance
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Plo Koon is in a Cantina node and can thus be farmed rather quickly. Since Cantina nodes give decent cash and ability mats too, it's a good deal to spend some crystals for refreshing there. Imo.
  • Yeah I'm doing that - just need 6 more shards to unlock Kylo. So who fits better Plo or EK?
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Sadly, in about a few days time, the update will be live and i believe most of us does not have 5 jedis of 5 stars yet! :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ACMpSGdz0

the video above by Tiny Grimes may help those who are looking on what to do! :)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    There is s plan there. So we are tempted to buy bundles/crystals to refill. I'd buy a bundle with Mace Windu and several shards if they offer it
  • it'll be back so just keep on prepping...there are those of us already ready but who knows just how difficult the challenge will be.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Triqui wrote: »
    There is s plan there. So we are tempted to buy bundles/crystals to refill. I'd buy a bundlen if they offer it

yeah you're right, however, I'd already calculated, I still wouldn't be able to make it to a full team of 5 stars jedi.

Currently only have 7* JC, 7* lumi, 4* Bariss, 4 * Eeth and farming my Mace ( 21/80 ) and QGJ (11/25)

I don't think my 2* Ashoka or 2* Jedi Knight will be of use.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If only they bring a jedi bundle several days before, or on the day of the new patch ;)
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Lokai wrote: »
    it'll be back so just keep on prepping...there are those of us already ready but who knows just how difficult the challenge will be.

i'll appreciate it alot if they could mention how long will it be back after the promo of the first event!

QGJ will definitely be a problem to farm :(
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    If only they bring a jedi bundle several days before, or on the day of the new patch ;)

There will be a disturbance in the Force. As if millions of wallets suddenly cry out in terror and are suddenly silenced.
  • Nauros wrote: »

There will be a disturbance in the Force. As if millions of wallets suddenly cry out in terror and are suddenly silenced.

A whole race of wallets, enslaved in one swift move. Not even Yoda could have foreseen this tragic ripple in the force. Clouded, it was.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Feng wrote: »
    There is s plan there. So we are tempted to buy bundles/crystals to refill. I'd buy a bundlen if they offer it

yeah you're right, however, I'd already calculated, I still wouldn't be able to make it to a full team of 5 stars jedi.

Currently only have 7* JC, 7* lumi, 4* Bariss, 4 * Eeth and farming my Mace ( 21/80 ) and QGJ (11/25)

Why not?
    Mace will get 8 shards per day with a refresh, 12 with 2. QGJ will get rougkh 5 per day. Eeth Koth 10. You have 14-20 days. That is about 70 shards minimum
  • Feng
    161 posts Member

Why not?
    Mace will get 8 shards per day with a refresh, 12 with 2. QGJ will get rougkh 5 per day. Eeth Koth 10. You have 14-20 days. That is about 70 shards minimum

Won't the update becoming live on 11Feb? A week after it is announced?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member

Why not?

I calculated that I'll take about...

2 Weeks to get Eeth to 5*, sitting at 3* 22/30 now
    2-3 Weeks to get Mace to 5* , sitting at 25/80 now
    4 Weeks to get QGJ to 5* , sitting at 11/25 now
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

Why not?

It can go live anywhere from 11th to 18th I think. Devs said "it could slid". Besides that: the event is a week long, AFAIK. You don't have to beat it when it starts. So you can farm 6 more days. And beat it the last day.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Why not?

The update is expected to arrive next week. Guessing 11th since Thursday is usually patch day, but might even be before. Start of update = 7 days for the first cycle of this new event. For pure f2p it will require more calculation for how many jedi you can get and star up. For those willing to pay, there will probably be a jedi bundle to help speed things up. This with a few chromiums or crystals for refreshes, and the goal becomes a lot easier.

With regards to the pack, my primary concern is: Unless it's a new character, will they be giving us a toon unlock? or X amount of shards for the primary toon of the pack.

Example: Many of us already have Mace. It would be a shame if this pack gave the mace character, because that would mean many of you will only get a few shards, as opposed to if they gave 50x Mace shards.

We can only hope it will be either ALL shards, or a new character unlock + X shards for 2-3 other characters.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member

Why not?

It can go live anywhere from 11th to 18th I think. Devs said "it could slid". Besides that: the event is a week long, AFAIK. You don't have to beat it when it starts. So you can farm 6 more days. And beat it the last day.

I see I see... Honestly I hope it will slid till I get my Jedis ready :D

By the way, mind I ask what is 'AFAIK'???
  • Feng
    161 posts Member

Why not?

The update is expected to arrive next week. Guessing 11th since Thursday is usually patch day, but might even be before. Start of update = 7 days for the first cycle of this new event. For pure f2p it will require more calculation for how many jedi you can get and star up. For those willing to pay, there will probably be a jedi bundle to help speed things up. This with a few chromiums or crystals for refreshes, and the goal becomes a lot easier.

I am really very tempted to purchase the 15K crystal bundles and do my 100.200 cantina refills and 50.50.100.100 energy refills Everyday. But it will cost me 150 bucks :(
  • Why 5*? Is new toon unlock at 5 star?
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Why not?

I am really very tempted to purchase the 15K crystal bundles and do my 100.200 cantina refills and 50.50.100.100 energy refills Everyday. But it will cost me 150 bucks :(

I'd wait mang. See what offers they have on patch day and then make any purchases accordingly based on remaining calculations. Patch day drops you will still have 7 days, so it comes down to weighing the risk on both sides, but be fairly confident a bundle is coming on patch day to help speed things up.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Why 5*? Is new toon unlock at 5 star?
    Yea it is. You can refer to the latest patch posted by the Developers.

Why not?

I'd wait mang. See what offers they have on patch day and then make any purchases accordingly based on remaining calculations.

I've been playing F2P since early Dec and trying to resist temptation of buying it haha
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

Why not?

I see I see... Honestly I hope it will slid till I get my Jedis ready :D

By the way, mind I ask what is 'AFAIK'???

As Far As I Know
  • Thanks, yeah focusing on Ahsoka, EK and Mace, by my math maybe able to 5* all by event if RNG gods are kind and I use a few refreshes. Really don't like sound of EK and would rather finish HK47. I just hope the squad is good enough for the challenge. Really hope QGJ isn't a necessity.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    If u buy the biggest pack of crystals and keep refreshing cantina, it can help u 5* at least two heroes. Use the remaining crystals on energy refreshes for hard battles to get character shards.
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Sadly, in about a few days time, the update will be live and i believe most of us does not have 5 jedis of 5 stars yet! :(

Why 5* jedis??? You can start with 5 jedis of 1* and pass the first level. You will need 2* jedis for the second level and so on... The most important to have 5 jedis as far as I understand...
  • Artas wrote: »

Why 5* jedis??? You can start with 5 jedis of 1* and pass the first level. You will need 2* jedis for the second level and so on... The most important to have 5 jedis as far as I understand...

because the character wont unlock until stage 5 is complete which requires 5 5* jedi
  • ShentuDragon
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I just read about the upcoming jedi event
    So just checked what jedi I have available
    will just hear thoughts from people who have more experience with the use of jedi
    for the last long while is Luminara 7 * the only Jedi I've used

I has a total of 7 out of the 11Jedi's who actively in the game at this time
    Have the following 7 Jedi's:

Luminara 7*
    Barriss 4* (33 shards)
    Mace 4*(35 shards)
    Consular 4* (14 shards)
    Ahsoka 3* (18 shards)
    Eath Koth 3*
    Ima-Gun 4*

Which of the six that I have not 7 stars should I focus on to grab more shards for?
    Or is there any of the 4 Jedi as I lack is easier to get Farmed?

Hope i can get A piece of advice or two :)

May the force be with you all
  • You need 5x5* Jedi.
    You can get Mace, JC and Barriss up to 5* from the cantina. You should get at least 2 up in time. Ahsoka available in cantina shipments.
    Koth from arena shipments
    That's got to be your fastest way.
  • Similar thoughts - I'd like to finish Asajj 65 shards from 7*. Really wish they'd have put QGJ in Arena shipments. Arena needs a new (good) character desperately.