Aayla or Kylo Ren?

Who should I farm next? Title is self explanatory, lol.

Replies

• Athusk
    348 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    What's your arena team?
    And what do you plan to use either of the characters for? It's hard to make a decision without knowing your team comp.

Edit:
    As a stand alone toon, I'd say zKylo if you can get him zeta'ed and geared as he fits in most team comps.
  • Aayla for being a good character and in my future Jedi team, and kylo for his universal power
  • Kylo, he is totally hot. And good with a light saber. Meow
    Finis edition am i
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    If you run Jedis in arena I would go Aayla, if you run anything else go Kylo. As others mentioned Kylo can fit into lots of different comps.

For AAT, both are good in p1. Aaylas lead is good for a jedi team, whereas Kylo can do more damage solo in p1 than 5 Jedi can under a Aayla lead.

To summarize go Kylo unless you need Aayla for your Jedi arena team (she makes a big difference).
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Aayla for being a good character and in my future Jedi team, and kylo for his universal power

You say future Jedi team, so I assume you will be using them in arena, and heroic tank raid.

If so, then I would say go with Aayla without a doubt. :)
  • I actually plan on having a Zader arena team, so I guess I'll start with Kylo. Thanks guys!
  • Good choice. I have him and he is a monster.
  • Kylo. The answer is always Kylo.