Critic Damage Team

First of all, sorry for my english.

Im new, take sidious, boba and luminara, but man, everybody take this guys. :(
I need a advice of better players, can one team, with no healer be viable?
My idea is a cirt + speed team.

I'm thinkg:
Boba (leader)
Savage Opress
Resistence Pilot
Luke Skywalker

And another man, idk, must be "easy" to farm in missions, maybe Biggs, IG 86 or Hoth?

Tks

Replies

• If you want a character with good crit damage you can get Tusken Raider from GW shipments, but it depends what level your character is. You can get by in PVP without a healer, but you need healers for the DS LS missions and they are essential for GW
  • You will need Leia for crit team, not possible without paying. Her speed is extremely high allowing her to pull off the crit buff for your entire team. So with her, you can use sid or Boba as leader to go for full dmg with the intent of focus killing units before they can heal.

The only free crit team would be droids, but that isn't as great as boba/sid leader with leia
  • You could mix it up with both dark and light side characters. I have Luke and IG86 who are both easy to farm.

IG88 is excellent too but only available from squads shipments.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    SeroZero wrote: »
    You will need Leia for crit team, not possible without paying. Her speed is extremely high allowing her to pull off the crit buff for your entire team. So with her, you can use sid or Boba as leader to go for full dmg with the intent of focus killing units before they can heal.

The only free crit team would be droids, but that isn't as great as boba/sid leader with leia

Sero nailed it. Leia is great synergy with the characters buuuutt even at 5 star she is exremely squishy. I know she has that 25% crit buff and it is nice but beyond that she loses value quickly. I tried her in my pvp team and found I was losing ranks quicker than normal so sat her on the shelf for now.