So is Teebo fixed now?

Red_Madness
367 posts Member
edited March 2017
Did anyone check and see if he still goes out of stealth early? Or is this also gonna show up next week with the gw improvements?
This is a signature.

Replies

• Narseph
    141 posts Member
    Completely fixed

• coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Confirmed
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    He's not fixed. I used him in heroic rancor 20 minutes ago and his stealth lasted 1 turn like usual.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Danubiss wrote: »
    He's not fixed. I used him in heroic rancor 20 minutes ago and his stealth lasted 1 turn like usual.

Odd question, but did you manually install the update?
  • Not sure of the timeline but Kozispoon specifically mentioned it not being fixed yet in this thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96785/teebo#latest
  • Hidosugi wrote: »
    Not sure of the timeline but Kozispoon specifically mentioned it not being fixed yet in this thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96785/teebo#latest

Thats 4 hours~ before the update was released.
    This is a signature.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    And there is still another part of the update to come out next week
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

From the App Store, yes I did. Noticed most other changes (except gw) but teebo is definitely not fixed. If anything he was working worse than normal.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator

From the App Store, yes I did. Noticed most other changes (except gw) but teebo is definitely not fixed. If anything he was working worse than normal.

Ok, so I guess the people saying confirmed just had good rng.
  • He's working fine for me. I even restarted the raid attempt and brought in different chatacter to make sure it wasn't good RNG, and to my suprise, it wasn't good RNG at all.
  • He is not working correctly for me either...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Seen video that sith Assassin under zeta Maul lead is working. So I would think teebo is.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Ok, just ran my Teebo as lead in node 1 of GW, retreated a few times to try different team comps for rng, and the only time he broke out of stealth early was when Ventress dispelled him.

I would say he's fixed.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    Seen video that sith Assassin under zeta Maul lead is working. So I would think teebo is.

He's definitely fixed since the update. I've tested it over and over and he holds his Stealth for the proper number of turns now.

For those who he's supposedly not working right for, make sure you have the latest game update from the App Store or Google Play. Also, read his abilities descriptions, as he only gets Stealth for 3 turns using his special, and his Leader ability only gives it for 1 turn.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Danubiss wrote: »

DarthStycz wrote: »
    He is not working correctly for me either...

How exactly is he not working right? I'm pretty sure you're just not seeing something.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Yep! The vet said just to leave the cone on him for a few days while the stitches heal, but otherwise he'd be fine and much less aggressive about marking his territory.
  • I believe Teebo and the other stealth fixes won't be in the game until next week when everyone is on the same version of the game.

We can't have 2 versions of a character in the game at the same time (broke and fixed Teebo for example).
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    I believe Teebo and the other stealth fixes won't be in the game until next week when everyone is on the same version of the game.

We can't have 2 versions of a character in the game at the same time (broke and fixed Teebo for example).

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I just had some amazing RNG.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    I believe Teebo and the other stealth fixes won't be in the game until next week when everyone is on the same version of the game.

Thanks.
    I have seen video of Sith assasian stealth working correctly under Maul lead.
    Uses dark shroud, gain fs, hit with AoE, looses fs, her next turn dm lead stealth drops off so she gains advantage but keeps her dark shroud stealth.
  • Holio
    99 posts Member
    Working as intended on ios after client update.. just made PR (3.2m) on Rancor, def not good RNG - cause I barely cleared p1.. definitely never saw a cool down of more than 2 on stealth ability..
  • Agreed, it is fixed and teebo is still his amazing self
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    Teboo isn't fixed i play heroic today and he drop alot like allways