How much speed must have a good zeta Maul?

Around 140-170 is enough?

Replies

• Depends on the shard. Personally, that's nowhere near fast enough.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    I know this sucks as an answer, but it depends. For my shard, an ideal speed is 192, because our top Chaze team has a 239 speed boba. So to get the aoe daze out at the start you need him to go in front of the boba.

Or you could get an EP to the speed you need and hope for a big stun.

Btw, the formula for the opening round is take your sith's speed and multiply by 1.25 to get your opening round equivalent speed.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Maegor wrote: »
    I know this sucks as an answer, but it depends. For my shard, an ideal speed is 192, because our top Chaze team has a 239 speed boba. So to get the aoe daze out at the start you need him to go in front of the boba.

Btw, the formula for the opening round is take your sith's speed and multiply by 1.25 to get your opening round equivalent speed.

All of this. My ZMaul goes when he goes (I do have a few decent speed mods on him) - but it's easier to get Palp or even Zidious faster. I use Palp.

I also love B2 on the team - he usually gets to go after Palp (some clown always evades the AoE stun) - which clears taunts and sets up some nice debuffs for Nihilus ;)

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    I played a zaul team yesterday with zaul at 176 speed and palp at 196. His palp went first stunned my whole team and I still won easily with zader because it seemed his team barely got a turn. That was in the 20s I found that guy and he can't break into top 15 with it. Now in our top ten there are zauls with 200 plus speed that give me trouble. So ya it depends on your shard but be warned if zaul doesn't get first move then you are at a disadvantage throughout match usually. People are trying to work speed now so sith assassion gets zaul first.
  • Maegor wrote: »

Shouldn't you multiply by 1.20? I may be missing something, it is late/early here.
  • Maegor wrote: »

Shouldn't you multiply by 1.20? I may be missing something, it is late/early here.
    No, you divide by 0.8. So... 1 divided by 0.8(4/5) = 1 x 5/4(1.25). So it's either divide by 0.8 or X by 1.25. Both are the same thing.
  • It depends.

Any answer given is not relevant because you haven't given any basic details.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    If you have a Sith Assassian on your team with 250 speed, maul only needs 138 (assuming SA gets 3 buffs)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Unfortunaly my mainly speed mods are now on palp and Boba :/ my Zaul might get 165 speed, I don't know