Kylo Ren's outrage bugged - arena battles freezes

Monxie
559 posts Member
edited March 2017
So this has happened to me 3 times the last 2 days and is the one and only reason we've been out of top 10 during pay out... Extremely annoying :(

Anyway, when I hit with Kylo's outrage, he hits the target and then the battle freezes. Everything is just standing still, Kylo isn't even back in his regular position after the hit. BUT the timer keeps going. Once the battle is over, nothing happens. The timer just stays at zero. The only solution is to close the app and re-start it. It has probably costed me at least 300 crystals those last days.

Replies

• Monxie
    559 posts Member
    This happens in 2-3 arena fights every day, completely ruining the arena experience.
  • @CG_Kozispoon
    My guild member said he had experienced same situation several times.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    RyoichiT wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon
    My guild member said he had experienced same situation several times.
    I get this issue in 3 of 5 arena battles every day. The cost in crystals is now 1000+ due to being unable to win obvious wins when the battles freezes.
  • B3N3
    31 posts Member
    I've the problem after the healfixupdate too... lose 15+ fights and many crystals...
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    B3N3 wrote: »
    I've the problem after the healfixupdate too... lose 15+ fights and many crystals...
    I've started to play Kylo without outrage since the majority of the arena battles get **** up when I use outrage. Much higher chance of winning when not using it at all... sad since my zetas were all wasted on his outrage :(
  • B3N3
    31 posts Member
    I know what u mean, monxie... i wish i had chosen maul or nihilus instead of kylo
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Just came here to post the same bug. Happened for the second time just now.
  • B3N3
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I' ve tested Kylo in many fights today.. If he lost life (Not protection) and gain the 75%dmg, the game freezed after outrage. @CG_Kozispoon