Ready for Palp?

WishmasterGK
28 posts Member
edited March 2017
Sorry Guys, if this is post #23464 for this theme, but I am so excited because of the upcoming Emperors Demise and I would like to know, if I would be able to unlock him at 7*, because I am playing only since january and my squad isn´t that high.

I think, that I will be level 75, when the event appears. I will use Akbar, Lando, Wiggs and STH for the event and I should be able to have all of them to gear level VIII until then.

My mods are pretty low, because I had to spend all my cantina energy for getting Wedge to 7*, so I will not be able to farm better mods the next few days. Every Char will have Lvl 15 Mods, but only a few of them will be at 4* or higher.

What are your experiences from the past? Should I be able to unlock him at 7*, or will I stuck at some point?

thx for answers!
If you could only imagine the power of the dark side!

Replies

• Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    You might need to play around a bit but you should be able to beat it. I can't even remember if this had 8 phases, but in the last phase I think there was palps, Vader, and a bunch of RG.
  • You will unlock him for sure, six or seven star should be possible also, you might want to run wedge as lead over Akbar, but you will definitely get EP
  • What you need is 5 rebel with minimum gear 8 and 5 star to get 5 star palpatine and the higher your rebel star, palpatine will unlock at that star.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    You guys realize he said "unlock him at 7*" right? Haha
  • That makes me looking forward to unlocking him at 7*.

I am very happy and I tank you for your answers.

:)
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    You can go as far as your Biggs will take you. Better make him priority when modding. Without an omega on his unique it will be very tough to 7*.

I still have flashbacks to the RG stun loop on level 8. Be warned.
  • Ah ok... I know, that it wouldn´t be easy, but I will probably not able to Omega his unique abitlity.

So I should prepare for a hard time?!
  • Motivational music for your Rebel Teams...

https://youtu.be/VdphvuyaV_I