Sidious Synergy

Who would have better synergy or be more valuable pvp wise with Sidious as leader, Savage or Asaji?

I ask because Im looking for my next character to farm with Arena Credits after Sidious.

Also I wanted opinions on if I should start farming Sidious to 6☆ (80 shards), or if i should start getting my next character.

Ill be lvl 45 tonight, I keep all gear up to date. I run:
4☆ Chewy
4☆ Dooku
4☆Talia
4☆ Consular

Replies

• I would recommend getting Sidious up to 7 stars before switching to another character. You can use him in any team to press the star advantage even if the synergy is not fantastic
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If you can win GW no problems every day keep leveling Sidous, if not get a few more Heroes under your belt. You should be getting 15 shards per day from GW. FYI 6★ is 85 shards.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Sidious is really good with team with no synergy or synergy so its good to have him as soon as possible. IMO, make him 7* does not really a goal for now unless you are P2P player with hard money to throw to this game...otherwise just get him (4* automatically) and get different characters to sync with the rest of your character. I got Sydious last week and did not regret it at all but now i am going to build droid teams from Arena shop.
  • Sid's leadership skill is 13% crit chance and 20% crit damage, which means that he should be great for those those crits damage are insane, such as Luke, Leia, Lumi, and 86. The only problem of such a team is that though they hit hard, their hp and lack of healing may be a problem. And If your opponent have Old Ben, then you are doomed...
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Good tips, and thanks for the correction keaven. I will consider all of this. I was thinking Savage seems to run off of crits as well but I dont see much talk about him.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    AdamW wrote: »
    Good tips, and thanks for the correction keaven. I will consider all of this. I was thinking Savage seems to run off of crits as well but I dont see much talk about him.
    Savage is another popular end game character because he is strong and farmable.

He seems most popular for his survivability and tank like HP.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven wrote: »
    AdamW wrote: »
    Good tips, and thanks for the correction keaven. I will consider all of this. I was thinking Savage seems to run off of crits as well but I dont see much talk about him.
    Savage is another popular end game character because he is strong and farmable.

He seems most popular for his survivability and tank like HP.

Savage is unplayable, imo. He has no taunt and no damage, meaning he can be safely ignored until he is the last member left alive.