Arena Daily Quest

So since the latest patch, where you changed the required battles for arena daily from 3 to 2 i stopped getting the quest, about 3 days ago, so when i contacted customer service they just told me to post here, so is there any way that can be fixed or am I stuck w/o the 200 tokens?

Replies

• Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    I still have this bug as well, made an in game report about it but haven't heard anything about it yet.
  • Andean
    10 posts Member
    Same here, talked to customer support and they said the devs are working on it. This is making it hard to progress for palpatine event and ofc missing out on some crystals also. What lvl are you? Because looking at threads of this and at my level(59) it seems to happen mostly for lvls around 57-60
  • I was below level 60 when this happened to me, 4 or 5 days w/o daily arena quest, but when I hit 60 it appeared along with fleet arena daily. Maybe players who are below 60 have the 3-battle daily arena and it's bugged and doesnt appear. As soon as you hit 60 it should work itself out.

The problem is that players who are below 59 and dont have the quest will lose quite a bit XP and arena tokens till they get to 60...

I dont know if the devs even know about this bug, but customer support is horrid and doesnt help with this at all.
  • Thanks for the report, will check with the team on Monday about this.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • There are also a few of us in this thread (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96857/missing-squad-arena-daily-activity) reporting the same issue
  • I too am facing the same prolem for the past few days and have really been relying on those arena tokens to make it to the palpatine event
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug. Today's release changes the PVP unlock to 28, but those that had it unlocked will still have it unlocked. The activity returns when the player reaches level 28
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.