I'm back!

Been a long time since I played lol over a year.

Replies

• Might as well start a new account. You'll struggle from here on out on the same account.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • really? now. why this week had a lot player returning with a same comingback-thread
    the cake is a lie
  • Nah too many characters to lose lol I'm already beating down arena teams 10+ lvls higher. Not much has changed really, buy packs appears everywhere! Lmao
  • really? now. why this week had a lot player returning with a same comingback-thread

• Darkness wrote: »
    Nah too many characters to lose lol I'm already beating down arena teams 10+ lvls higher. Not much has changed really, buy packs appears everywhere! Lmao

What's your SWGOH.gg profile? Also, what's your Arena rank?

SnakesOnAPlane

That's cool but I probably don't remember any of them lol been way too long ago. 2015 haha
  • 991-739-262 oh and a shout-out to any of the old guild that I hung around with before guilds existed. TNR if anyone is still around from that.
    really? now. why this week had a lot player returning with a same comingback-thread

That's cool but I probably don't remember any of them lol been way too long ago. 2015 haha

it is not bad idea considering fresh chromium,hoping in recently created arena, amd know who to farm.
    good luck
    the cake is a lie
  • What's your Arena rank?

Register yourself on http://www.swgoh.gg
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • What's your Arena rank?

Already have too many names and passwords to remember as is. Rank 890 which is much better than the 1700 I came back to :open_mouth:
    What's your Arena rank?

Already have too many names and passwords to remember as is. Rank 890 which is much better than the 1700 I came back to :open_mouth:
    Who's at the top of your shard? Finding some shardmates may help you get back on track if you don't want to start a new account.
  • Route 66 is #1 right now
    Route 66 is #1 right now
    From doing a quick forum search, I believe @Khorvog_Karbossa is on your shard.
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Darkness wrote: »
    Route 66 is #1 right now
    From doing a quick forum search, I believe @Khorvog_Karbossa is on your shard.

yes sadly i am on this shard, very difficult at top, everyone is a whale with zaul lead or rex lead

my IGN is Utinni, used to be top 5 during droid meta, now im top 30 with FO
  • Starting over is NOT going to help, why lose whatever ground you already have? I think everyone saying "start over" should start a new acct themselves and see how bad of an idea it is. LOL I have 4 accts, I know what I am talking about. Trust me. The lowest was a test to see how it is to be a new player, I turned it over to my 8 year old padawan. :)

OP, welcome back. Just jump back in and have fun. Climbing ranks is not all that difficult, build a rebel team and sith/empire, you'll be fine.
  • Why start over? Get to level cap, max gear your arena team, and get a few good mods and you will be on equal ground with everyone else. Level and gear cap are an equalizer
  • Why start over? Get to level cap, max gear your arena team, and get a few good mods and you will be on equal ground with everyone else. Level and gear cap are an equalizer

Yeah, but realistically the only way to gear cap a team is to spend lots of crystals, and the only way to get lots of crystals without spending lots of money is to place well in the arena. And the only way to place well in arena is to start over. I started 5 1/2 months ago, but because I came to the forums and read the strategy discussions I am at level 85, and have half a dozen toons at gear 11, several more at gear 10, and better mods than a lot of people who have spent big bucks. I take rank one or two almost every day in arena to get the crystals for that, without those crystals it would take forever to get that gear and mods.
  • Agni
    38 posts Member
    Thing is arena isn't all there is to this game it's on part no way would I start over even after my year hiatus arena isn't that important to me
    What's your Arena rank?

If you don't register you pretty much won't have the opportunity to participate in good quality guilds. Most won't take you serious. Just go register - it takes 5 min. Use the same username as you use for the game, and use the same password as you'd normally use for your Apple ID or Google Play account.

On top of that, that site is super invaluable to your development. Check out my profile:

https://swgoh.gg/u/snakesonaplane/
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I am here just for a little fun, nothing serious in a game. I leave that for the real world
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Something some may not realize. When we started playing (Shortly after launch for me) the game was designed to attract new players and the emphasis wasn't on generating revenue like it is now. New players hit the pay wall really fast, and are pushed to spend soon, and spend often. OR be prepared to have a really long wait to be competitive. They reach max PL but have no g8, or better teams, they can't finish GW, they get slaughtered in the Arena. LS/DS battle nodes become almost impossible, mod battles are crazy, etc.. Starting over, instead of playing your existing, not a good idea imho.

Oh, new players must get used to always needing sim tickets.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Darkness wrote: »
    Route 66 is #1 right now

You're in my guild mates arena then, Route and Binder
    I am here just for a little fun, nothing serious in a game. I leave that for the real world

+1 You sir are a stone cold genius :)
  • 2015? So you played 2 months only? I doubt you will lose that much
    I am here just for a little fun, nothing serious in a game. I leave that for the real world

What's the point of your post then?
    SnakesOnAPlane

What's the point of your post then?

Posts need to be relavant and have a point? When did this happen? Why am I the last to hear about this?

LOL
    What's your Arena rank?

If you don't register you pretty much won't have the opportunity to participate in good quality guilds. Most won't take you serious. Just go register - it takes 5 min. Use the same username as you use for the game, and use the same password as you'd normally use for your Apple ID or Google Play account.

On top of that, that site is super invaluable to your development. Check out my profile:

https://swgoh.gg/u/snakesonaplane/

@SnakesOnAPlane looking at your roster, you made some poor choices. CUP should be maxed, and you shouldn't have touched Kenobi.
  • My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Agni wrote: »
    Thing is arena isn't all there is to this game it's on part no way would I start over even after my year hiatus arena isn't that important to me

exactly this ^^^

arena is only part of the game. and not everyone holds it as the most important part either.
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member
    2015? So you played 2 months only? I doubt you will lose that much

Yeah only 30 something 7* characters and a few more possible. Just short of credits at the moment :wink: