Ewok scout

I know he's not a character I want. But my question is I have 408/65 of his shards. You think the 150+ extra shards would be worth making promoting him 7* to use in the upcoming shop?

Replies

• Promote him, hits pretty hard and is a strong start to an ewok team. I get the feeling that the devs made the off brand characters the most potent. They would not have put in ewoks if they were no good at something.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • I assume its 48/65
    And why not wait till the shop is there, to see what the rewards are. Nobody can tell you now.
    Would be a waste to put resources into him and find out the shard shop is crap
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I assume its 48/65
    And why not wait till the shop is there, to see what the rewards are. Nobody can tell you now.
    Would be a waste to put resources into him and find out the shard shop is crap

No I actually have 408 shards for him. I can do 3 promotions and have a ton left over.

I may wait and see first.

Harmson wrote: »
    Promote him, hits pretty hard and is a strong start to an ewok team. I get the feeling that the devs made the off brand characters the most potent. They would not have put in ewoks if they were no good at something.

You have a point there. I have seen them do some good things
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    I know he's not a character I want. But my question is I have 408/65 of his shards. You think the 150+ extra shards would be worth making promoting him 7* to use in the upcoming shop?

Where in the world did you get 408 Ewok Scout shards anyway?

• Where in the world did you get 408 Ewok Scout shards anyway?

Just from chromium packs. Glad I waited for the shop to open. There's nothing in there worth promoting scout now

• Tony167 wrote: »
    Just from chromium packs. Glad I waited for the shop to open. There's nothing in there worth promoting scout now

O_o at 7 shards a pop.... lotsa packs were open xD

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE