This is a game

Prev134
Have fun everyone. What is the most fun for you in this game? What makes it fun for you? What is your favorite aspect of it?

Please trolls stay off we all know how you feel from every other thread so please keep your negativity off this ONE SINGLE THREAD. This thread is meant to be positive only. Any negative brought to this thread will be reported as trolling. Thank you

Replies

• My favorite part is bringing new characters up to the arena "viability" threshold. It's awesome when the guy you've been working on for the last month is finally ready to compete in the big leagues. I'm excited that I can use more of my bench in arena now that we can see the opposing team before we attack.
  • The most (and least, ironically) fun for me is playing as my favorites from the star wars universe. Using Vader and Asajj and Sid and Maul is awesome. Not having Jedi Luke yoda darth nihilis etc or even worse not being able to unlock a favorite like obi wan is disappointing.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Sorry this forum is not yours, you can't make a rule and expect others to follow...
  • The most fun for me is when I see a unique build. The other day I saw this Teeboo lead 78 Purple team in GW and it was certainly fun to play against. I'd lie if I did not say I retreated a few times before ending it just to play it some more. The stealth shell game was very cool.

What makes it fun for me is to build teams that offer unique look and feel. To find synergies that are not so obvious. Whether the team is successful or not I have fun building it.

My favorite aspect...Honestly I still love GW. Yes it drives me bananas most days. There is cursing and stuff, however at that end when it says "Victory" It feels so good still. Though my favorite is the diversity in toons we have to mess around with.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    1. Star Wars characters fighting other Star Wars characters.
    2. I like collecting and building characters.
    3. Galaxy War

I played the fantasy version game before this and found it incredibly fun so when I saw they did a Star Wars version I was in right away.
  • Anubis wrote: »
    My favorite part is bringing new characters up to the arena "viability" threshold. It's awesome when the guy you've been working on for the last month is finally ready to compete in the big leagues. I'm excited that I can use more of my bench in arena now that we can see the opposing team before we attack.

I'm the same I love that.
  • The most (and least, ironically) fun for me is playing as my favorites from the star wars universe. Using Vader and Asajj and Sid and Maul is awesome. Not having Jedi Luke yoda darth nihilis etc or even worse not being able to unlock a favorite like obi wan is disappointing.

I feel that on both my friend.
  • Honestly, the thought of my energy filling up to the max is what truly makes me coming back to this game. There's also a certain satisfaction I get when I upgrade a character to purple gear, so the aspect of improving, making my whole team better than what how it was yesterday, or even an hour ago, does give me some pride over my work.

And I know you want to keep the negativity away, but truth be told, the drama here does play a part in keeping me interested in this game.
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Otar wrote: »
    Sorry this forum is not yours, you can't make a rule and expect others to follow...

Not a rule a request and trolling is anti TOS and I'm within my right to report anyone who trolls on my post.
  • Varlie wrote: »
    1. Star Wars characters fighting other Star Wars characters.
    2. I like collecting and building characters.
    3. Galaxy War

I played the fantasy version game before this and found it incredibly fun so when I saw they did a Star Wars version I was in right away.

The collecting makes me feel like a kid again, collecting the action figures, playing them out in battles. So cool, without the mess.
  • Omnirhyze wrote: »
    Honestly, the thought of my energy filling up to the max is what truly makes me coming back to this game. There's also a certain satisfaction I get when I upgrade a character to purple gear, so the aspect of improving, making my whole team better than what how it was yesterday, or even an hour ago, does give me some pride over my work.

And I know you want to keep the negativity away, but truth be told, the drama here does play a part in keeping me interested in this game.

Yes that part is fun. The pride you feel when your toon moves up. We feel it in TNR we post our **** with pride in line to show our "babies" growing up.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Otar wrote: »

Not a rule a request and trolling is anti TOS and I'm within my right to report anyone who trolls on my post.

But you are not the one to define trolling, so, you are trying to make a rule that any negative comment is trolling, and that's the rule you don't get to make...
  • 1. It's Star Wars
    2. The old GW which allowed you to sub in/out characters. Made you feel like a coach managing a game
    3. Facing diverse teams - which I haven't come across for quite some time...
  • I like devising strategies to solve problems.
  • Otar wrote: »

But you are not the one to define trolling, so, you are trying to make a rule that any negative comment is trolling, and that's the rule you don't get to make...

On a thread I create and "request" it to stay on topic if people come bringing their negative here I can report it as trolling and the Mods can decide. That is all I said. You read too much into things.

Now I will ask nicely. Please post on topic or not at all here. I made this post to have fun and see what makes this game fun for others, not to have drama and complaining. Don't like my request here, report it or move on. No one forced you to post here. So please keep this a postive thread on topic. Thank you.
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »
    1. It's Star Wars
    2. The old GW which allowed you to sub in/out characters. Made you feel like a coach managing a game
    3. Facing diverse teams - which I haven't come across for quite some time...

I can agree on all points. I loved the coaching aspect myself. I notice the lessened diversity myself, though it does make when you see a new team or unique one a special moment,lol.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    I like devising strategies to solve problems.

As do I.
  • Unlock/ Collect characters and level them up.
  • ichotolot wrote: »
    Unlock/ Collect characters and level them up.

Love that too. Hey awesome picture BTW.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member

No it's not his but you can excersise a little consideration and move on.

My favorite part is collecting new toons and seeing what they can do.
  • I really like unlocking new characters and leveling them up. I take my time with he game so I always have that next character to chase.
    I also enjoy playing around with he squad composition. Hopefully with the new event system coming we'll have an opportunity to try new combinations. (Such as the all jedi team)
  • Otar
    252 posts Member

On a thread I create and "request" it to stay on topic if people come bringing their negative here I can report it as trolling and the Mods can decide. That is all I said. You read too much into things.

Now I will ask nicely. Please post on topic or not at all here. I made this post to have fun and see what makes this game fun for others, not to have drama and complaining. Don't like my request here, report it or move on. No one forced you to post here. So please keep this a postive thread on topic. Thank you.

Well, since you made this "request" on your post, it is part of the discussion, that makes all my conversation so far to be on topic. Saying i should report or move on, only shows me again that you for some reason believe to be not only the owner of something but also can rule about it. Again, my only point so far is, that is not the case, you can create as many topics on a forum, they are meant to be discussed and you don't have the right to tell people to post or not, what to say, what not to say! My point is, you just don't get to do that, but for some reason you believe you do...
  • J7000 wrote: »

No it's not his but you can excersise a little consideration and move on.

My favorite part is collecting new toons and seeing what they can do.

Same here. Seeing how their abilities increase as you level them. Seeing how the compliment others. Great fun there.
  • vangoh wrote: »
    I really like unlocking new characters and leveling them up. I take my time with he game so I always have that next character to chase.
    I also enjoy playing around with he squad composition. Hopefully with the new event system coming we'll have an opportunity to try new combinations. (Such as the all jedi team)

When I first started I wanted that all jedi team. It was fun, there was a shift.

The one team I want to do, and I need to unlock Han to do it is Luke, Leia,Han,Chewie,Lando.

It won't dominate anywhere, but hey it would be a very fun team.
  • The most fun for me is acquiring and strengthening new characters. I'm a bit of a completionist so it's very hard for me to just focus on 5-10 superstars. I've spread myself thin but I don't regret it a bit.
  • The most fun for me is acquiring and strengthening new characters. I'm a bit of a completionist so it's very hard for me to just focus on 5-10 superstars. I've spread myself thin but I don't regret it a bit.

I've done the same and bringing the from 60-70 is proving to be expensive credit wise,lol.
  • I am very low power. No 7* yet, maybe in two more days with Phasma. My favorite part is when I am getting mad at all the attacks, and counter attacks that I seem to be on the receiving end of. And then I get that one lucky dodge, a heal, and then turn the tide on the fight and win.

The feeling of being on the verge of destruction, then a reversal for the win. Nothing better.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »
    I am very low power. No 7* yet, maybe in two more days with Phasma. My favorite part is when I am getting mad at all the attacks, and counter attacks that I seem to be on the receiving end of. And then I get that one lucky dodge, a heal, and then turn the tide on the fight and win.

The feeling of being on the verge of destruction, then a reversal for the win. Nothing better.

That is awesome. I love that as well. I did a post last night about Old Lady Daka being an MVP with her timely stuns and revives. When you get that luck at the right time it almost makes you want to do a happy dance. Ok I'll admit I've done one or two of those,lol.
  • Vos
    46 posts Member
    Collection and the grind are my favorite parts
  • Vos wrote: »
    Collection and the grind are my favorite parts

The grind can be frustrating, but is fun. I love the excitement that builds as you hit 17/20,18,19. It is awesome.