Who is your favorite to play with and why

Prev1
Please let's keep it positive I know the negative views on Poe so we can please skip them here.

For me it is Geo. Not because he packs a punch, but because he was so overlooked. A no name toon who happens to be quite spectacular. As the athlete with poor metabolism growing up I was often overlook, yet in my tourmements I was undefeated. I started for Western New York Soccer, I went to States as a Freestyle swimmer and as a Tight End, and I was a "bigger" kid. So I kind of connect with this overlooked toon who actually performs excellent.

Love for da Bug

Though honestly so many good ones here it shifts for me. Granny Daka is quickly rising in my fun factor again.

Replies

• My most useful is probably QGJ with his skills. My favorite so far is Vader....because it's frickkin Vader lol.
  • My most useful is probably QGJ with his skills. My favorite so far is Vader....because it's frickkin Vader lol.

I'll go there too. I mean come on Lord Vader is a must play. Laugh if you will but each time I enter anything I face him in, be it challenge or for fun reply a mission I always under my breath utter "Lord Vader" With that dread,lol even if he is easy to take down, still as you said. It's frickkin Vader.
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    i will say IG-86, i love those 7k crits
  • rotam wrote: »

I'm building him up for a different type of build I'm thinking on, outside the Poe/droid team. He will be without other droids or Poe on the build I'm thinking on.
  • My favorites to use are probably Rey and Vader. Rey Bc I love that she hits like a truck and Vader just Bc its Vader
  • I like the left one, although in my experience it is not good if you have a favorite.
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    My favorites to use are probably Rey and Vader. Rey Bc I love that she hits like a truck and Vader just Bc its Vader

I love borrowing Rey from allies. I'm sorry a beautiful Jedi is just awesome,lol.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    I like the left one, although in my experience it is not good if you have a favorite.

What no love for the right one? Now the right is sad, rightly so.
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    rotam wrote: »

I'm building him up for a different type of build I'm thinking on, outside the Poe/droid team. He will be without other droids or Poe on the build I'm thinking on.
    IG86 is a great dude, im running him with daka - sid - lumi - phasma, and I can beat Poe teams easy (unless they chain Poe's taunt + sid aoe + ig88 aoe then yeah, maybe tomorrow)
  • rotam wrote: »
    rotam wrote: »

IG86 is a great dude, im running him with daka - sid - lumi - phasma, and I can beat Poe teams easy (unless they chain Poe's taunt + sid aoe + ig88 aoe then yeah, maybe tomorrow)

Not too far off my thoughts on a build.
  • I was lucky early and got Darth Maul from a random chromium. He is very satisfying against Jedi teams, even at 4*.
  • Ogion_the_Silent
    41 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ackbar is one of my favorite characters in this game. His utility is nice, especially against all the Sids, and he speeds up my whole team. Damage is not too bad either when leveled up.

Other than Ackbar, I have a lot of fun with counter attackers. I usually do the Vader challenge (I think it's the ability mats one) with 4 or 5 counter attackers and manually spread the damage as much as I can in the hope my counter squad all jumps on the attacker. It's very satisfying.

Oh, and I'm also happily working on Mace Windu and always play him in a couple GW matches even though he's not totally up there yet.
    Dutch Trade Alliance
  • nosferatu wrote: »
    I was lucky early and got Darth Maul from a random chromium. He is very satisfying against Jedi teams, even at 4*.

1 shard from 6* I bought many packs trying for that ever elusive shard to no avail,lol. He gets rolling look out. I have an Ally with a 7*. Talk about a Jedi killer.
  • Ackbar is one of my favorite characters in this game. His utility is nice, especially against all the Sids, and he speeds up my whole team. Damage is not too bad either when leveled up.

Other than Ackbar, I have a lot of fun with counter attackers. I usually do the Vader challenge (I think it's the ability mats one) with 4 or 5 counter attackers and manually spread the damage as much as I can in the hope my counter squad all jumps on the attacker. It's very satisfying.

Oh, and I'm also happily working on Mace Windu and always play him in a couple GW matches even though he's not totally up there yet.

Ackbar I havbe honestly ignored. He is fun? I may have to unlock him and try.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Dooku, in PVE. Please shoot him, please. I still hate Dooku in Arena and not just because he is irritating, I finally realized how much time his attacks and counters take of the clock.
  • Ackbar I havbe honestly ignored. He is fun? I may have to unlock him and try.

Having a fish in a white suit lead your team is a blast. He also happens to come in quite handy, in both arena and GW, as I encounter quite a lot of Sids. He needs certain matchups to really shine, and he gets a bit worse without rebels to speed up, but I have no regret getting him up to 7*.

Dutch Trade Alliance
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    My two favorites are Darth Maul and Hoth Rebel Scout

I love beating teams down and having Maul attack multiple times in a row or taking out a whole Jedi team in one blow (too bad he is a glass cannon in arena)

And I love watching my turn meters go up when HRS attacks and when he crits with his special and gets to attack again, plus he really fast, one day hoping to team him with Ackbar now that I have Sid at 7*
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • I've actually had the most fun playing with Luke, crossing my fingers that he crits his giant rifle shot for a 12k KO. But, he's not that good :/

Really excited to unlock Rey and for QGJ once they're usable
  • Hk47 dropping meatbags on a team of jedi. Doesn't happen very often, but 2 or 3 debuffs on a few characters will usually bring a smile.
  • My favorite is Rey, whats not to love about playing with Rey anytime you feel like it
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Having GS, JC, FOTP, hoth rebel scout, ig86, and any other forgetable character be as good if bot better then some jedi or sith is completely unacceptable there is a reason none of those characters have names, it is because they are unimportant, however their abilities in this game are superior to established true heores of the galaxy. U find it frustrating that a droid can seemlessly kill a master jedi or sith
  • My two favorites are Darth Maul and Hoth Rebel Scout

I love beating teams down and having Maul attack multiple times in a row or taking out a whole Jedi team in one blow (too bad he is a glass cannon in arena)

And I love watching my turn meters go up when HRS attacks and when he crits with his special and gets to attack again, plus he really fast, one day hoping to team him with Ackbar now that I have Sid at 7*

Scout is a guy I'm working on. I like him a lot.
  • My one is abselutely First Order TIE Pilot. Hes only 2* and still the one whos makes most dmg. I have 7* Lumi, 6* Darth Sid, 5* Asajj and still not giving same dmg.
  • Kylo ftw. His pose, his saber, his skills
  • Having GS, JC, FOTP, hoth rebel scout, ig86, and any other forgetable character be as good if bot better then some jedi or sith is completely unacceptable there is a reason none of those characters have names, it is because they are unimportant, however their abilities in this game are superior to established true heores of the galaxy. U find it frustrating that a droid can seemlessly kill a master jedi or sith

This. I can't fathom this. And j can't stand it. But I will deal with it lol
  • He may not be technically a great character in a "meta" sense, but I love my levelled-up Darth Maul. He's a true glass cannon and can sometimes get blasted out early if you're unlucky, but once he gets on a roll he can rip through an enemy team in a few taps of the screen. Plus, his boost against Jedi enemies makes him great for slaughtering Lumi, Consular and Bariss, three of the most troublesome healers, and his AOE attack often enables me to finish off my priority targets whilst Poe is taunting. Plus his leader ability lets you create a fun, high damage Sith team with Sidious and Vader.

Like I said, probably not the perfect meta-gaming first choice character, but incredibly fun and really effective in the right circumstances.
  • Lumi is my lead toon, but I enjoy using Cad. Nothing as satisfying as a good Jedi assassin. (Stupid self- righteous Jedi.)
  • He may not be technically a great character in a "meta" sense, but I love my levelled-up Darth Maul. He's a true glass cannon and can sometimes get blasted out early if you're unlucky, but once he gets on a roll he can rip through an enemy team in a few taps of the screen. Plus, his boost against Jedi enemies makes him great for slaughtering Lumi, Consular and Bariss, three of the most troublesome healers, and his AOE attack often enables me to finish off my priority targets whilst Poe is taunting. Plus his leader ability lets you create a fun, high damage Sith team with Sidious and Vader.

Like I said, probably not the perfect meta-gaming first choice character, but incredibly fun and really effective in the right circumstances.

Fun is what it is about.
  • Grumps wrote: »
    Lumi is my lead toon, but I enjoy using Cad. Nothing as satisfying as a good Jedi assassin. (Stupid self- righteous Jedi.)

I have him sitting at 5* but a ton of shards to promote him. I likely will later on for a Jedi "hit" squad
  • BantahFobik
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Fun is what it is about.

Well, of course a guy with "Darth" in his username would like my Maul/Vader/Sidious lineup :)