Kylo (especially with zeta)

I am very impressed with my Kylo since I have gave him a zeta. The thing that confuses me is that the AI always has Kylo using Lash Out instead of Outrage. Is this WAI? Kylo would be extremely viable if he was using his zeta ability of defense.

Replies

• It is WAI for now, but Devs will most likely "fix it" in August. It isn't their top priority as of now, but Phoenix toons is, as they will make them $$$
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    His lashout benifits FO teams, feeding them tm. So I guess they didn't think anyone would use him other than in a FO team and made that the priority...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    He will start using outrage when his health gets low
  • scuba wrote: »

Okay so does he start using it when he can get the 75% more damage?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

I think it is a low health threshold. Probably 25% I didn't pay a lot of attention I just know he started spamming it on me multiple times.
  • scuba wrote: »

I think it is a low health threshold. Probably 25% I didn't pay a lot of attention I just know he started spamming it on me multiple times.

Okay well that gives me some hope.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    I posted about this in the bugs section a week or so ago. He definitely only spams lash out and only uses Outrage if he can't use lash out.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »
    I posted about this in the bugs section a week or so ago. He definitely only spams lash out and only uses Outrage if he can't use lash out.

I don't know maybe it was a fluke but he used outrage about 6 times in a row against me
    https://youtu.be/Ry2zl2liv7s
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »

I don't know maybe it was a fluke but he used outrage about 6 times in a row against me
    https://youtu.be/Ry2zl2liv7s

In my experiences facing Zeta'd Kylos and also in this video you can see around 40 seconds he switches from spamming Outrage to using Lash Out again. He uses Outrage while under 50% health, and Lash Out when he's over 50% health.

Was the old damage bonus triggered at 50% health and lower or was it 25% health and lower? I forget. But he doesn't use it when he's over 50% health and never at 100% health unless he managed to not have his cooldowns reset.