Teebo bug fix? I think not

So I entered gw my hardest yet. Node 12 g11 85 wiggs chaze zylo. Lost 3 great teams finally whittled it down. Put in the teeBo team and low and behold. Click stealth. Hit no more stealth. So yeah please test a fix before announcing it is fixed. Thanks

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Last I read a dev said that it wouldn't be live until after a forced update sometime this week. Did they say something this week about it being in place already? Because I missed that if they did.

Basically, are you sure that they've actually put the fix in to begin with?
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Click stealth. Hit no more stealth. So yeah please test a fix before announcing it is fixed. Thanks

what does that mean, I have used teebo and the old bug that he would lose stealth before the 3 turns was up hasn't happened yet. so it was fixed
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Click stealth. Hit no more stealth. So yeah please test a fix before announcing it is fixed. Thanks

what does that mean, I have used teebo and the old bug that he would lose stealth before the 3 turns was up hasn't happened yet. so it was fixed

I mean I stealthed, hit biggs then lost stealth immediately
  • the forced update did already happen and i haven't seen him lose is stealth yet, so id put it in the bugs section. Also who else was on biggs' team?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    A. Was Teebo your leader?
    B. Where did you see the fix was live?
  • Woodroward wrote: »

B. The fact that GW rewards are now the new ones and weren't when i downloaded it myself
    Also if A applies to me he has been the lead every time I've used him
  • Fixed for me.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »

B. The fact that GW rewards are now the new ones and weren't when i downloaded it myself
    Also if A applies to me he has been the lead every time I've used him
    Yeah just because they put one fix in doesn't mean the other one is. I'd wait to see them say it is in before I told them their fix didn't work. That's just me though, I guess.

A was for you, was just making sure it wasn't some new bug with the standalone ability.

It's weird that it went away when you hit someone though. It usually lasts until the start of your next turn even when the bug kicks in.
  • It's fixed I think your tripping
  • It's definitely fixed. I just soloed p1 with him last night. His stealth lasted one turn if it was from his leadership. It lasted two turns if it was from his second ability.
  • Yeah, had my best Rancor score yet because of him and his fixed stealth
  • Teebo is WAI for me as well now. He's more than viable again.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Are you sure Baze didn't do an AoE dispell?
  • Teebo is WAI for me as well.
    This is a signature.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Are you sure Baze didn't do an AoE dispell?

Exactly!
    SnakesOnAPlane