Are Rex, Ahsoka & Wedge Phoenix?

2Next

Replies

• DarthLucaz wrote: »
    Rex is a snap shot from during the clone wars. His pheonix squadren snap shot is not in game nor should it ever be.
    Ahsoka is also a snap shot from clone wars and her white lightsaber itteration was not really part of Pheonix and I personally dont want that itteration ingame
    Wedge was never part of pheonix squad just rescued by them.

The white lightsabers are explained in the Ahsoka book - makes it kind of interesting. I'd like to see her tagged Phoenix or reworked to be more all-inclusive of her time on both, but no need to add a second Ahsoka IMO.
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member
    C00L_Story wrote: »
    100% of all saber-helicopter users have literally been killed.....in this kids show.

Yeah maul kinda got rid of those lol
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    On the Shattered Podcast, Jesse stated that Wedge will not be granted a Phoenix tag. He said this is not the same Wedge that is in Rebels. Take that for what it is worth. It will allow them to add some characters again with their appearance in the show.
  • They can only add characters from Rebels if they're in the current season, so we're not going to see adult Ahsoka unless she returns. Old Man Rex is fair game (BTW, that's a much better name than Fat Rex, for all the losers calling him that). I suppose they could add a teenage Wedge, but I'd be very surprised if they did that. He was only in one episode anyway. So were teenage Leia and young Lando, and I wouldn't expect that to get them new versions of their characters. Teenage Wedge doesn't offer anything interesting, and the Wedge in the game is already excellent. We're much more likely to see Thrawn and Old Man Rex than any other character on the show besides the main Ghost crew.
  • DarthLucaz wrote: »
    Rex is a snap shot from during the clone wars. His pheonix squadren snap shot is not in game nor should it ever be.
    Ahsoka is also a snap shot from clone wars and her white lightsaber itteration was not really part of Pheonix and I personally dont want that itteration ingame

Wedge is on Hera's main base for the majority of Season 3 working with other A-Wing pilots there, A-Wings are the main fighters for Phoenix Squadron, even after losing half their fleet to Vader. I think Hera was promoted to commander of Pheonix Squadron in Season 2 or early 3, I don't remember. I wish I had a better way of rewatching previous episodes.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    DarthLucaz wrote: »

Wedge is on Hera's main base for the majority of Season 3 working with other A-Wing pilots there, A-Wings are the main fighters for Phoenix Squadron, even after losing half their fleet to Vader. I think Hera was promoted to commander of Pheonix Squadron in Season 2 or early 3, I don't remember. I wish I had a better way of rewatching previous episodes.

The wedge in game is still the red squadron wedge tho
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member

They'll probably just stick with the originals. Hera, Kanan, Ezra, Zeb, Sabine, and Chopper. Even though some come and go and could be considered like Fenn Rau
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

Yeah, I'm not sure how he gets promoted? to Red Squadron, but I don't think the developers should waste time making a younger/phoenix wedge, he doesn't really do much in the show, more of a cameo.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    neterak wrote: »
    probably not....Adult Ahsoka, Fat Rex and Teen wedge will probably be new characters.......I believe theyll eventually introduce Old master/Old maul and he wont have sith tag

Fat Rex, I'm dying.

Looks like he finds weight watchers in time for the battle of Endor

fo59dyysclp6.jpg
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member

Gamorrean wrote: »

Yeah, I'm not sure how he gets promoted? to Red Squadron, but I don't think the developers should waste time making a younger/phoenix wedge, he doesn't really do much in the show, more of a cameo.

Yeah, they should just leave wedge as he is and not add another version of him.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Really? There's an F teenage wedge in that show. I thought helicopter swords were bad enough, Jesus Disney.

I like how much you trash the show but haven't even seen it

lol
    He ain't alone
  • Tilar
    22 posts Member
    Old Man Rex ftw
    -Mister Moo-
  • ljcool110 wrote: »

Heard about them, maybe saw a YouTube video. Assumed that was an ongoing monstrosity.

You know what happens when you assume...

You sometimes get it right?
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    Please don't remind me.

Btw the upcoming toons are just the ghost crew. Phoenix squadron was much bigger (was as Vader destroyed most of phoenix squadron). Think of Commander Jun Sato , Fulcrum (Ahsoka), Teen Wedge, Fat Rex.

Fulcrum isnt ahsoka
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Really? There's an F teenage wedge in that show. I thought helicopter swords were bad enough, Jesus Disney.

If Disney would get over themselves and let Hulu or Netflix show season 1 and 2 I'd probably check it out. Until then...
    I do think the ahsoka grey Jedi thing sounds interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, I heard something about her maybe going to the dark side and maul going to the light side, or maybe she died. I just don't like Ezra and adolescent heroes

she's most likely dead after a battle at the end on season 2 but nothing is truly confirmed..... and all maul wants is a new apprentice and to kill obi won still....

Btw what the heck is a helicopter sword?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

If Disney would get over themselves and let Hulu or Netflix show season 1 and 2 I'd probably check it out. Until then...
    I do think the ahsoka grey Jedi thing sounds interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, I heard something about her maybe going to the dark side and maul going to the light side, or maybe she died. I just don't like Ezra and adolescent heroes

she's most likely dead after a battle at the end on season 2 but nothing is truly confirmed..... and all maul wants is a new apprentice and to kill obi won still....

If you'd seen the episode you would know that shes still alive
  • Tilar wrote: »
    Old Man Rex ftw

Lets compromise and call him Old Fat Rex
  • Wai
    124 posts Member
    No doubt that teen wedge is a phoenix, he should still get phoenix tag after promoted to Red Squadron. There is no evidence to state that he left. :p
  • Fulcrum is agent kallus
  • Darkness wrote: »
    Fulcrum is agent kallus

There are multiple Fulcrums at any given time.
  • kielbotronix
    159 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    How the blessed Andraste's right and left buttocks is Ahsoka a Phoenix squadron member?? She travelled with the jolly companion once but she was a Fulcrum Agent, covert ops, spy stories and stuff...
  • They don't have the "Pheonix" tag because they are not from the correct time period. Just like how Clone Wars Chewbacca isn't a Rebel.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

If you'd seen the episode you would know that shes still alive

from what i remember it briefly showed her walking while holding herself, then she either fell or it changed scenes.... either way she was on the sith home planet with is abandoned (i think) and probably has nothing to survive on it
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member

Adolescent heroes are so common cause that is the audience a lot of shows such as this one are geared to. I hate them for the most part cause they are all wisecracking, arrogant jerks. Often through shows they get humbled some, and this show is no exception, but the wisecracking, and arrogance is still there.
  • Mzee wrote: »

Adolescent heroes are so common cause that is the audience a lot of shows such as this one are geared to. I hate them for the most part cause they are all wisecracking, arrogant jerks. Often through shows they get humbled some, and this show is no exception, but the wisecracking, and arrogance is still there.

Well it's F ridiculous. Imagine if we sent a bunch of adolescents in as seal team to get osama. Seriously we're supposed to believe 13 year olds can beat grown men?
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member

The white lightsabers are explained in the Ahsoka book - makes it kind of interesting. I'd like to see her tagged Phoenix or reworked to be more all-inclusive of her time on both, but no need to add a second Ahsoka IMO.
    [/quote]

That right there is prolly why we dont have a Jedi luke no need for another luke in the game right? Come one Adult ahsoka and Teen ahsoka can and prolly will one day coexist in this game. I will look forward to that day as she is in my top five fav star wars characters.