Thank you for the Rebels toons

Next we need the darkside imperials of the show

Replies

• About no. You've got your toons, be happy and let's go back to mainstream.
  • ^ The anger.
  • Debbie downer much @Moicaliss?

+1 I'm happy for the SW Rebels characters as well. Looking forward to Zeb and Sabine :)
    I hope they add Agent Khallus (spelt wrong?) and the sith inquisitioner.
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member
    Yes there's plenty of characters to get from that timeframe in the star wars universe. I can feel Grand admiral Thrawn being overpowered before even existing.
  • I'd love to see Agent Kallus added. Maybe have an ability similar to Cody's all out attack one, but with Empire toons?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Didn't you hear? Cool kids don't like Rebels, so no one can like it....
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Now people who like them can use them, and those who don't can target them in arena, it's a win-win
  • Darkness wrote: »
    Yes there's plenty of characters to get from that timeframe in the star wars universe. I can feel Grand admiral Thrawn being overpowered before even existing.

You already know they're going to get Thrawn into this game, he's got a fanboy following as much as Revan lol. I expect him to counter Phoenix abilities quite well, at a later date.
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    Now people who like them can use them, and those who don't can target them in arena, it's a win-win

Looking at Kanans ability.... everyone will be targeting him
  • Jedi needed another taunter badly.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Darkness wrote: »

You already know they're going to get Thrawn into this game, he's got a fanboy following as much as Revan lol. I expect him to counter Phoenix abilities quite well, at a later date.

What is it that makes Revan so special over anyone else?? For me he is much less true star wars than the rebels characters..
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

What is it that makes Revan so special over anyone else?? For me he is much less true star wars than the rebels characters..

You tend to form a bond with a character when you spend 10+ hours making choices for them
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member

Well the guy is creepy and more intimidating than Vader to me. Lol
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »

You tend to form a bond with a character when you spend 10+ hours making choices for them

Sounds pretty weird if you ask me lol
  • Ive been waiting a real long time for these toons, and I hope this isnt the end of rebels toons. We need the empire side with Kallus, the Inquisitors, and the main man himself, Thrawn
  • Ive been waiting a real long time for these toons, and I hope this isnt the end of rebels toons. We need the empire side with Kallus, the Inquisitors, and the main man himself, Thrawn

If they are adding Ezra.

You can gaurentee they are adding Thrawn.
  • Keep waiting for toons you want and find every possible moment to complain why the toons you want aren't in the game.
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member
    I would like more of the more ancient characters to add in a little flavor. Though it's not as widely known or popular
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    As I don't watch the show, I have almost no idea who these characters are. However, I do like new toons, and they look fun so far! Due to their addition, I anticipate some more empire toons to come around shortly (within the next few months).
    I am a little bummed that I don't have R2 or Jedi Luke yet, but not enough to rage over it. My OG rebels will get here eventually!!
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    About no. You've got your toons, be happy and let's go back to mainstream.

+1
    The least they could have done was give us white light saber ahsoka instead of Ezra