I hit lvl 60 now what

tkl
295 posts Member
So i unlocked the fleet arena and fleet shipments and i really need to know who to farm and keep it balanced please help.Should I farm rex,maul,ships?Please let me know and thanks in advance.

Replies

• Farm zetas, then depending on your leaderboard, Rex or Maul.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    So first zetas then rex or maul?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Farm dark side ships first! You will need them to 5* tarkins ship for the zeta challenge. I didn't realise that at first and am suffering now because of it.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    @Drax_77 Thank you and noted
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Wait if i farm the scimitar wont i need maul to use it?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »
    Wait if i farm the scimitar wont i need maul to use it?

Yes
  • You will, also zetas first, correct :smile:
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Ok thank you
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Zetas don't show up in fleet shipments until level 81, so at 60, you can probably afford to do dark ships and pilots.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Ok thank @crzydroid helps out a lot
  • Level and focus on your core team.. Go as far as you can in GW everyday (it will get worse before it gets better.. BUT IT WILL GET BETTER!)

Just enjoy the game.. pay attention, learn.. and enjoy.

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    yes i always try to focus on my core team and yes i go as far as i can in gw but miserably fail at node 12
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I don't think you should farm zetas right now, you're only lvl 60, you'll have time to do it. Besides, there's no point in having zetas if you're not yet lvl 80 and get 1 omega everyday.

It all depends on your arena though... If you're at top 10, i guess you could farm dark side ships to get zetas faster when you get 85.... But if you're looking for a strong arena team, it might be better for you to use that currency into farming toons.

I'm guessing you do care about arena, so that's my advice.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Yes @The0n3 i am going to focus on rex for now and hopefully focus on ships later in my path here is my account if you want to see core toons that i use https://swgoh.gg/u/tkou7298/collection/ it did not refresh but i have a 7 star lando and gear 6 ackbar
  • I farmed Rex and Sun Fac first while getting as many ships as I could from GW. I don't really regret it but I am still one dark side ship short for the zeta challenge. My advice would be farm a toon or two by all means but try to keep 400 tokens available at all times so when Scimitar or Slave 1 appears you can buy the blueprints. These are much harder to find and it doesn't matter if you don't have the character to go with the ship yet as you will be in much better shape later on. The other dark ships (Tie Fighter, First Order Tie, Sun Fac and Geo Soldier) appear regularly in Galactic War shipments. I wish I had done that in retrospect. You can also farm Rex, Sun Fac and Maul from the guild store so unless you're in a desperate rush to get them you don't necessarily need to buy them from fleet shipments.
  • Hit level 61 :*
  • Now you get to start all over again in the game
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Scimitar and Slav 1 takes a long time to farm because they only appear on a shared slot in shipments, and most of the time it is Imperial TIE Fighter there instead of the other two. If you're thinking of farming for the zeta challenge, better consider the other dark side ships.
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Farm dark side ships first! You will need them to 5* tarkins ship for the zeta challenge. I didn't realise that at first and am suffering now because of it.

Same. Would have probably been on my second Zeta by by now.