Cantina Nodes - who to farm next?

I just unlocked Kylo Ren this morning and I'm trying to figure out what to do next. I'm thinking I should either farm Kylo up to 7* or I should work towards unlocking B2, at which point I would probably farm them both up to or near 7* (which one first?) before moving to another toon.
I'm also open to other suggestions.

Replies

• Farm Kylo to 7*, then TFP, and use your currency to farm boba.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    i would tfp first since thats what im doing but its preference i guess
  • Farm Kylo to 7*, then TFP, and use your currency to farm boba.
    tkl wrote: »
    i would tfp first since thats what im doing but its preference i guess
    Thank you for the suggestions.
    I already have Boba at 7*.
    TFP is a good call, I have him at 3* but then I put him on the backburner and forgot about him. So you think that Kylo and TFP are both much more useful than B2? Keep in mind that my main focus is not the arena, I have no trouble staying under rank 200 and no real desire to make a run at the top spot. My primary goal at the moment is to level up teams that are fun and effective in gw and raids, and to eventually unlock GK. If B2 is viable at 4*, I'd be happy getting him there for gw and then going back to farm Kylo or maybe TFP first, unless those 2 are just so much better than him that I need to make them the highest priority.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    B2 is really good, but if your first priority is raids and galactic war, TFP is probably better for you. He's good in both of those things, as well as being a good ship; meanwhile B2 is really good in arena and galactic war, but only one of those is your stated interest.

I can't make a judgement on Kylo. I never liked him, still don't, so I'm biased. If it weren't for the 30 shards they gave us last month I would still, improbably considering how many random Galactic War shards I've gotten over the last year, have zero Kylo shards.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kylo Ren can solo the Grievous phase of the heroic AAT
    TFP gives tenacity down, which decreases debuff resistance to the bare minimum, making potency levels irrelevant when attacking that target. Great for maximizing tm removal on the Rancor.

B2... can get extra attacks in the raids. He could be good for wiping Grievous's uber buff in the AAT raid due to the tm gain. TFP is far more useful on the Rancor for sure, B2 and Grievous are both susceptible to tm removal too though. TFP could also lay down buff immunity to prevent Grievous getting the buff to begin with. Overall TFP is more useful unless you have a droid squad or are building one for AAT. Even then most people seem to prefer Nebbitt over B2 in that raid.
  • Already said TFP