This roster... (Image heavy)

Prev1
This guy just popped up in my arena shard using 7-star, GL 11, Rex, Chaze, Krennic, and DT. This was the first I've seen of them, especially at 7-star, so I wanted to check his roster. It's pretty impressive, but I did notice that anyone who is not seven stars, has exactly 0/* character shards, which is odd. Also, most of his ships and their pilots are 7-star, level 85.

I checked out some of the rosters from some of the top guilds on SWGOH.cc, and this one easily rivals or beats all that I checked.

My question, is this a standard whale, I'm on a relatively young server without many, or does it look strange enough to report for possible cheating?

m7ZX142.jpg
Q1ZvRrR.jpg
TPxSSCZ.jpg
FR6Nad7.jpg
ZnHpgwt.jpg
QyjCySz.jpg
gyfQkiL.jpg
TjtD5Fm.jpg

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It always shows 0/whatever when you look at someone else's roster when the characters aren't max star level.
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    It always shows 0/whatever when you look at someone else's roster.

Yep, good point. I don't look at rosters much, this one blew my mind though. Probably a silly post.
  • Drax_77 wrote: »

Yep, good point. I don't look at rosters much, this one blew my mind though. Probably a silly post.

This is NOT a standard whale. This is a standard Kraken :)
  • If this shard is less than 3 months old, report him.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Ok lol @Tjbear02 made me laugh and check all you allies they will show 0 shards for none maxed toons. Nothing wrong with that account except maybe he sold his virginity to get those toons lol
  • If this shard is less than 3 months old, report him.

I think it's a September shard or something, so not new, though he is definitely new to the top 50 in the arena. Hangs out around 30 or so now.

Welp, kraken it is then, lol. Sorry for the pointless post.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I'd like to see how much that roster cost him!
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Need to see toons' skills. Purple ability mats are usually the constraint.

• All gl 11 characters are maxed, more than a few zetas.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Seems very fishy if he just popped into the top 50 in arena
  • Yeah, if he came out of nowhere and the shard is 6 months old, he might not be a kraken
  • If he is only top 30, this is definitely strange. A roster like that can have #1 just for fun. It would be pretty hard to beat a guy with all of the characters in the game lol.
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    If he is only top 30, this is definitely strange. A roster like that can have #1 just for fun. It would be pretty hard to beat a guy with all of the characters in the game lol.

That would imply hes legit because he doesnt know how to use them.
    If he is only top 30, this is definitely strange. A roster like that can have #1 just for fun. It would be pretty hard to beat a guy with all of the characters in the game lol.

That would imply hes legit because he doesnt know how to use them.

Even still, I find this unlikely. If I was to spend $10,000 on this game, I would definitely know what I'm doing haha. But never know xD
    Drax_77 wrote: »

This is NOT a standard whale. This is a standard Kraken :)

What TJ Said...a kraken. Actually, it's Galactus and he's eating the planet.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    I really like to know how he get that many purples in 6 months. :p
  • Bought all the refreshes? All the gear, too.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

No matter how good your roster is, if your mods aren't atleast decent or good then your still gonna get crushed.
  • Yeah mods rule the universe
  • hey

well this is all very interesting.

im on your shard too, at least theres def. someone with your name on there, and also a 7* DK/Death T - assume the guy you refer to in the OP

I was considering fighting him yesterday just to see.

but ive been playing since last January.

Is this a shard merge, which allegedly never happen?

Ive seen some new names recently and wondered what was happening.

cheers
  • ****.. Nobody in my shard has full 7* ships.. Nobody has all expensive toons at 7* (krennci,dt,nihilus,baze,chaze and so on) im on a nov15 shard.. This might be a cheater.. Just write to lucifers daddy . He can cheack this
  • Tie reaper and and Tie Advance at 7* is very unlikely... Or this guys has invested about 50k $/€ (not joking, make the numbers in crystal purchases) to get that amount of shards for all the new guys or that roster in 6 months is imposible (except cheating of course)
  • Shards (for ships and characters), gear, purple mats, etc. etc. is all server side, not client side, so I dont see how it can be anything other than lots of money :-)
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Omg... Why spend all that? :s
  • Developer account?
  • That's a 15k account at least. I'm confused by how that's been done so quickly.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    better start reporting all these guys: https://swgoh.gg/sync/leaderboard/collection/
    blatant cheating !1!

Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    better start reporting all these guys: https://swgoh.gg/sync/leaderboard/collection/
    blatant cheating !1!

Didn't say he was cheating. Found it odd because he appeared suddenly on a server not know for having rosters like the ones you linked, which is why I posted here. In hindsight, I should have just let it go, but if someone appeared suddenly on the servers of the guys you posted, I bet there would be some questions initially.
  • i dunno if you saw my post but im also interested, i noticed it/him/her too.

can you confirm if im on your shard? Im a few places below 'you' (some called horish bathens) at the moment, with this username. you shouldn't be on my shard if you started September by what devs have posted before.

cheers
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    CG_LucifersDaddy will investigate for u if u believe he is cheating. I have reported a few myself and seen their rosters stripped in a day or 2 and then they just fade away. What gave it away to me was 7-8 zetas on a roster over a month ago. Just not possible.
This discussion has been closed.